Respironics SideStream Disposable Nebulizer Features
- Offers fast, efficient and economical drug delivery so that patients can spend more time on their normal activities
- SideStream Venturi system enhances output, i.e. 80% of drug output volume is below 5 microns in size
- Combined with the use of durable materials, Respironics SideStream nebulizers enable reproducibility in performance and minimizes the potential of wear and blockage
- Speeds up treatment time by using five aerosol-producing jet holes instead of one, providing additional flow to the patients of up to 16 Lpm above compressor output
- Fewer parts to assemble or clean than other conventional nebulizers
- Disposable nebulizers can be used for 2 weeks before replacing
SideStream Nebulizer User Manual
SideStream Nebulizer Brochure
SideStream Nebulizer Technical Data
- Venturi System: Provides a faster delivery rate resulting in shorter treatment times than other conventional nebulizers
- Innovative Jet Design: Provides consistently high quality aerosol
Respironics HS800 Parts Description
What to buy with Respironics Disposable Nebulizer?
Also Available (Sold Separately):
How to use Respironics SideStream Nebulizer?
- Place compressor on a solid surface
- Connect tubing to the compressor and medicine cup
- Unscrew the lid
- Fill up the medicine cup
- Replace lid and connect mouthpiece
- Do not tip SideStream disposable nebulizer
- Plug in the compressor
- Turn switch on
- Sit upright, relax, and slowly breathe in and out
How to clean Disposable SideStream Nebulizer?
- Disconnect the SideStream nebulizer from the tubing
- Disassemble and wash all parts in warm, soapy water (except the tubing)
- Rinse in clean water and air dry
Respironics SideStream Disposable Nebulizer Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long can you use a disposable nebulizer?
A reusable replacement nebulizer is allowed every six months under MEDICARE standards in the United States. It is critical to always have an additional nebulizer on hand.
2. Will nebulizer work without filter?
A mask or mouthpiece is needed for nebulizer treatments. Make sure your nebulizer's filter is compatible. Using your nebulizer without a proper, clean air filter will cause your compressor to be ruined by normal air particles and contaminants.
3. What does a nebulizer do to your lungs?
The nebulizer is made to deliver liquid medication to the body through the lungs. With the help of electricity, the device converts the liquid into the mist. This process makes the intake of medicine easy through a mask or mouthpiece connected or attached to the device.
Respironics HS800 Nebulizer Reviews