Cyber Week Sale - 15% Off*, Code: HPCW23
Some text in the Modal......
Measure your peak flows and save yourself from an emergency room visit!
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is a small and compact nebulizer offering aerosol medications to treat respiratory and breathing problems. It comes with a carrying case for easy transportation and storage. The device is powered by an AC power adapter or a rechargeable battery, providing flexibility and ensuring it can be used in various settings. It has a very short treatment time of approximately 10 minutes. Multiple reviewers appreciated the adjustable airflow settings, allowing them to personalize their treatment. Some users also praised the system's durability and long battery life, ensuring uninterrupted respiratory therapy on the go.
We recommend DeVilbiss nebulizer users buy the following respiratory aid products.
1. Wash hands
2. Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector. (Fig. 1)
Note: During high-humidity weather conditions, condensation (water build-up) can occur in the nebulizer tubing. If this occurs, after the treatment operates, the unit with the tubing is connected but without the nebulizer to dry the tubing.
3. Assemble cleaned nebulizer parts by placing the baffle in the medication cup (Fig. 2).
4. Add the medication to the cup. Holding the cup stationary, screw on the nebulizer cap (Fig. 3). Assemble the mouthpiece and T-piece (if applicable) and insert them into the top of the nebulizer cap. If using an aerosol mask, insert the bottom part of the mask directly into the top of the nebulizer cap.
5. Attach tubing to the nebulizer air-inlet connector (Fig. 4).
6. Press the power switch "ON" to start the nebulizer
7. Begin treatment by placing the mouthpiece between the teeth. With the mouth closed, inhale deeply and slowly through the mouth as aerosol begins to flow, then exhale slowly through the mouthpiece (Fig. 5). If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press the power switch and insert a nebulizer or tubing into the holder.
Note: Some physicians may recommend a specific breathing pattern during treatment. If so, follow their recommendation.
8. Place the mask over the mouth and nose if an aerosol mask is used (Fig. 6). As aerosol flows, inhale deeply and slowly through the mouth, then exhale slowly.
All parts of the nebulizer, except the tubing, should be cleaned. Clean After Every Use:
Airlines may have different rules for taking nebulizer machines on a plane.
Yes, batteries can be purchased later.
It is recommended to charge the battery for 4-12 hours.
The battery is designed to detect when it is fully charged, so the battery can be charged overnight without overcharging.
It weighs 0.8 lbs without a battery and 1.5 lbs with a battery.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory