Why choose The Carpal Solution Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support?
- Safe Natural Relief of Worst Carpal Tunnel Symptoms quickly – within the first week or two and remission of the syndrome within Six Weeks of Carpal Tunnel Therapy.
- Awake refreshed in the morning with a sound night’s sleep and hands that feel ready to work or play.
- Worn during sleep, The Carpal Solution fits smoothly into an active lifestyle with no downtime or limitations or annoyances associated with rigid wrist braces or restrictive splints. It helps restore self-esteem as a contributor at work or a competitor or teammate on the golf course or tennis court.
- The Carpal Solution is comfortable to wear, made of breathable hypoallergenic materials, there are no sweaty wrist braces, and no rigid parts to interfere with sleep or restrict hand use and no embarrassing cumbersome wrist splints.
- If symptoms return, therapy can easily be repeated for a lifetime of symptom control without the risks of surgery, no steroid injections, no complications of oral anti-inflammatory meds.
- The Carpal Solution is disposable with no cleaning of soiled sweaty braces required – It is convenient and it is easy to remember to apply just before retiring to bed.
- The Carpal Solution is flexible and thin. It travels and stores well in a small space and so it is easy to follow the full Six Week Protocol no matter where you might be in the world.
- No rigid restrictive wrist splints to wear during the day, so no complications with muscle atrophy and no tissue irritation resulting from compressing injured tissue against hard metal or fiberglass.
- It is cost-effective, convenient therapy that can be done in the privacy of one’s home and the symptoms usually stay in remission for 1 to 7 years depending on the underlying causes of your syndrome.
- Circular cut-out in the Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support indicates correct tension applied when stretched to an oval.
- Perforated adhesive straps enhance breathability and allow for individual secure fitting to any size hand.
Carpal Solution User Manual
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
The CTS is caused by compression of the median nerve in the wrist where it passes through the carpal tunnel. The incidence of CTS is three times higher in women and varies according to the work activities (up to 60 cases for every 100 workers in a particular job): in about 70% of the cases, it is bilateral and is prevalent in the dominant hand. Common CTS Symptoms:
- Sleep interruption
- Pain in hand and wrist
- Pain radiating up the forearm
- Cold hands—forearms warm
- Downtime at work—lost earnings
- Waking up—hands numb and in pain
- Weakness in hand and wrist
- Poor circulation, hands falling asleep
- Loss of feeling in fingers/thumb
- Loss of grip strength, dropping objects
- Loss of fine motor skills
- Clumsy hands and fingers
How does Carpal Tunnel Brace work?
- Carpal Solution Therapy offers natural relief from CTS pain and numbness in days. Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support is different from other over-the-counter CTS treatments and restrictive braces. It is not a compression device or a rigid immobilizing splint. These devices are restrictive, cause muscle atrophy, irritate already injured tissue, inhibit circulation and complicate recovery.
- Worn during sleep, the Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support gently and consistently stretches simultaneously at three key points on the palm of the hand reshaping soft tissue surrounding the carpal tunnel. This consistent gentle stretching action applied for 6 to 8 hours while the hand is relaxed and at rest, decompresses the tissue around this Wrist Support, relieving pressure on the Median Nerve, enhancing blood circulation and lymphatic fluid exchange. It gets the body back to its normal healing process at the cellular level by reducing swelling and eliminating the pain and numbness of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome naturally.
- Wear one device per night for the first two weeks followed by one every other night for the next four weeks. Symptom progression is readily reversed with proactive Carpal Solution Therapy while sleeping.
What to buy with Wrist Support for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
How to use The Carpal Tunnel Solution Wrist Support?
Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment has been used worldwide by over 100,000 people who have put their Carpal Tunnel Symptoms in remission naturally without the risks, expense or downtime of Carpal Tunnel Surgery. While the Carpal Solution is easy to apply in three simple steps, it is a unique product with specific application instructions. To achieve the benefits of jump starting your body’s natural healing process, you will need to follow the simple, but explicit instructions.
Attach the first strap below the little finger securing it on the palm just above where the palm meets the wrist. Cut with scissors or tear away excess tape to prevent overlap. Care should be taken not to damage the strap if you tear away the excess tape.
This is when you set the appropriate stretching tension. Take the second strap and gently stretch the circular hole to an oval shape on the back of hand in the elastic centerpiece. When you have the correct tension, place the tape below the thumb on the palm side of hand. Again, cut with scissors or tear away excess tape to prevent overlap.
Stretch and apply the third strap between thumb and index finger to the palm as shown. Again, cut with scissors or tear away excess tape. Customized straps should be aligned so there is no overlap of the straps on palm side of hand. You should immediately feel the gentle stretching action.
An instruction video is also available to assure you understand quickly how to apply the Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment. If you do not apply it correctly, you will not achieve the full benefits of putting CTS in remission for many years. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to study and apply the Carpal Solution the first time. The second time you apply it, it usually takes less than a minute if you spent the time and focus upfront. The third time you apply it, the process will take most people less than 30 seconds to apply before going to bed at night.
Precautions to take while using Carpal Tunnel Solution Treatment
Not Intended For Use: In the vicinity of open wounds, if an allergic reaction occurs, in conjunction with any skin disorder, where a bone in the hand or wrist has been recently fractured or dislocated or bone tissue deformity might be present or if surgery was performed on the hand in the last three months.
Contributing Factors and Physiological Conditions that can lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: There are many conditions that can contribute to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) such as Auto-Immune Disorders, Arthritis, Diabetes, Gout, Hypothyroidism, Menopause, etc.
While the Carpal Solution is intended to, and likely will relieve Carpal Tunnel Symptoms that can be caused by these disorders for most people, it is not intended to treat any of the above conditions, nor any other condition other than relieving Carpal Tunnel Symptoms.
It is important to work with your doctor to properly diagnose and treat any underlying physiological condition separately or in addition to using the Carpal Solution. Again, the Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment is intended only to put CTS symptoms in remission. CTS is a reoccurring condition that comes back even after surgery for over 90% of people. This is why it is important to treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome with a natural stretching treatment developed by Doctors.
Skin Irritation or Allergic Reactions: If any skin irritation develops on the hand while using the Carpal Solution please discontinue use and see a physician or dermatologist. First Hand Medical provides a Sensitive Skin Protocol to help people who want to use the Carpal Solution to control Carpal Tunnel even though they might have skin allergies to adhesives.
For accurate diagnosis and best results, in addition to wearing the Carpal Solution and following the Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment Six Week protocol, people with the symptoms described in this package should visit a licensed physician, occupational therapist, or physical therapist.
First Hand Medical’s liability for any claims of damage shall in no event exceed the monetary value paid by the customer for the product.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Solution FAQs
Does the carpal solution really work?
The Carpal Solution For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome works on nearly 97% of people affected by the syndrome. Every person responds distinctively to the therapy. Therefore, it is recommended for the user to follow the full-six-week treatment protocol for desired results.
How do wrist supports help carpal tunnel?
The Brace keeps the wrist in a straight and neutral position. The Carpal tunnel wrist support can minimize the sudden trigger flare-ups during the day and help you sleep without discomfort during the night.
Do wrist exercises help carpal tunnel?
Wrist exercises when combined with regular use of wrist support splints, and certain behavior changes can help in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
How much is the Carpal Tunnel Brace?
Health Products For You offers Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support at a very reasonable price starting from $89.95 for a pack of 28.