The Carpal Tunnel Solution Wrist Brace Features
- Quick and natural relief of severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms within weeks
- Wake up refreshed with improved sleep and ready hands
- Repeat therapy as needed without surgery or medication complications
- Made of breathable hypoallergenic materials, no sweat or discomfort
- Cost-effective and private home therapy with long-lasting results
- Secure fit for any hand size with perforated adhesive straps
- One-year wellness pack for regular treatment and six-week protocol for initial therapy
- Correct tension indicated by a circular cut-out
- Convenient disposable option, no cleaning required
- Comfortable and flexible for an active lifestyle, with no rigid braces or splints
The Carpal Solution User Manual
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
The CTS is caused by compression of the median nerve in the wrist where it passes through the carpal tunnel. The incidence of CTS is three times higher in women and varies according to the work activities (up to 60 cases for every 100 workers in a particular job): in about 70% of the cases, it is bilateral and is prevalent in the dominant hand. Common CTS Symptoms:
- Sleep interruption
- Pain in hand and wrist
- Pain radiating up the forearm
- Cold hands—forearms warm
- Downtime at work—lost earnings
- Waking up—hands numb and in pain
- Weakness in hand and wrist
- Poor circulation, hands falling asleep
How does the Carpal Solution work?
- Offers natural relief from CTS pain and numbness for days. Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support is different from other over-the-counter carpal tunnel solution treatments and restrictive braces. It is not a compression device or a rigid immobilizing splint. These devices are restrictive, cause muscle atrophy, irritate already injured tissue, inhibit circulation, and complicate recovery.
- Worn during sleep, it gently and consistently stretches simultaneously at three key points on the palm of the hand reshaping soft tissue surrounding the carpal tunnel. This consistent gentle stretching action applied for 6 to 8 hours while the hand is relaxed and at rest, decompresses the tissue around this wrist, relieving pressure on the median nerve, and enhancing blood circulation and lymphatic fluid exchange. It gets the body back to its normal healing process at the cellular level by reducing swelling and eliminating the pain and numbness of carpal tunnel syndrome naturally.
- Wear one device per night for the first two weeks followed by one every other night for the next four weeks. Symptom progression is readily reversed with proactive carpal solution therapy while sleeping.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use the carpal solution wrist support?
The carpal solution nighttime stretching treatment has been used worldwide by over 100,000 people who have put their Carpal Tunnel Symptoms in remission naturally without the risks, expense, or downtime of Carpal Tunnel Surgery. While it is easy to apply in three simple steps, it is a unique product with specific application instructions. To achieve the benefits of jump-starting your body’s natural healing process, you will need to follow simple steps, but explicit instructions.
Step 1: Attach the first strap below the little finger securing it on the palm just above where the palm meets the wrist. Cut with scissors or tear away the excess tape to prevent overlap. Care should be taken not to damage the strap if you tear away the excess tape.
Step 2: This is when you set the appropriate stretching tension. Take the second strap and gently stretch the circular hole to an oval shape on the back of the hand in the elastic centerpiece. When you have the correct tension, place the tape below the thumb on the palm side of the hand. Again, cut with scissors or tear away the excess tape to prevent overlap.
Step 3: Stretch and apply the third strap between the thumb and index finger to the palm as shown. Again, cut with scissors or tear away excess tape. Customized straps should be aligned so there is no overlap of the straps on the palm side of the hand. You should immediately feel the gentle stretching action.
If you do not apply it correctly, you will not achieve the full benefits of putting CTS in remission for many years. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to study and apply it for the first time. The second time you apply it, it usually takes less than a minute if you spent the time and focus up front. The third time you apply it, the process will take most people less than 30 seconds to apply before going to bed at night.
- Not Intended For Use: In the vicinity of open wounds, if an allergic reaction occurs, in conjunction with any skin disorder, where a bone in the hand or wrist has been recently fractured or dislocated or bone tissue deformity might be present or if surgery was performed on the hand in the last three months.
- Contributing Factors and Physiological Conditions that can lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: There are many conditions that can contribute to carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) such as Auto-Immune Disorders, Arthritis, Diabetes, Gout, Hypothyroidism, Menopause,
The Carpal Solution Reviews