Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit Features
- Drive Neb Kit has anti-spill "T" design
- High medication bowl capacity (10cc)
- Graduated volume (cc) markings on bowl
- Material: polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polycarbonate
- Need to be replaced every 6 months from first use for best performance
- This nebulizer is easy to clean and sanitize
- Dishwasher safe
What is included in a Drive Nebulizer Kit?
Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit 18254 includes -
- T piece
- Corrugated reservoir tube
- Medication Cup
- 7 feet tubing
What to buy with Drive Nebulizer Kit
How do you use a Reusable Nebulizer Kit?
- Attach T Piece to the medication cup
- Attach mouthpiece and corrugated reservior tube to T piece
- Connect the 7’ tubing to the medication cup and the nebulizer machine
- Be sure connections are secured before turning on the nebulizer machine
- Store away from heat and light
Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit User Manual
Precautions to take while using Drive Medical Nebulizer Kit
- Drive Nebulizer Kit must only be used by persons who have received adequate training and instruction from qualified medical personnel
- Inappropriate use of reusable nebulizer cup may result in harm to the patient
- Nebulizer concentration is affected by the patient’s tidal volume
- Do not use the neb kit or a nebulizer machine in the presence of an open flame, as ignition is a remote possibility with high concentrations of medication present
- Be sure connections are secure at all times
- Do not sterilize
Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit FAQ
1. How often should you change your neb kit?
Nebulizer sets must be changed after every six months. In case your nebulizer is less than six months old you can clean it thoroughly and it will be ready to use again.
2. What is the Difference Between a Nebulizer and an Inhaler?
The difference between an inhaler and a nebulizer lies in the level of convenience it offers. A nebulizer is used to deliver medication directly to the lungs, the patient need not put much efforts while using a nebulizer.
3. Is neb kit reusable?
Yes, some of the nebulizer kits are reusable and help keep waste out of landfills by giving easy treatment options that last for months. Wash the device with hot water or place it in the dishwasher to sanitize it before the next use.
4. What does a nebulizer do to your lungs?
The nebulizer delivers liquid medication to the body via the lungs. With the help of electricity, the device converts the liquid into the mist. This process makes the intake of medicine easy through a mask or mouthpiece connected or attached to the device.
5. How to disinfect nebulizer parts?
Mix a solution of one-part white vinegar to three parts water in a clean bowl, and soak the nebulizer cup and mouthpiece or mask in the solution for 30 minutes.
Drive 18254 Neb Kits Reviews