Pari LC Plus Nebulizer Features
- Reusable Nebulizer is designed to last for 6 months
- Consistent and efficient delivery of medication to the lungs
- Clinically chosen breath-enhanced nebulizer
- Pari LC Plus Nebulizer is easy to clean, boilable and dishwasher safe
- High Respirable Drug Delivery Rate (RDDR)
Why choose Pari LC Plus Nebuliser?
- Breath Enhanced Technology
- Minimal medication waste
- Cost effective
- Short treatment times, around 5-6 minutes
Why Is RDDR Important?
RDDR or Respirable Drug Delivery Rate is a more accurate measure of device efficiency comparison for different nebulizer/compressor systems. RDDR indicates that how much drug deposits in the lungs and how fast it deposits. A higher RDDR indicates more drug delivery to the mid or lower airways per minute.
Pari Reusable Nebulizer Kit Performance:
- Mass Median Diameter (MMD) = 3.8 µm
- Total Output Rate (TOR) = 440 mg/min
- Average Treatment Time (ATT) = 6-7 min
- Percentage Respirable Fraction (%RF) = 65 %
What are the advantages of Replacing Pari Nebulizer Cup?
- Consistent medication delivery to lungs
- Fast and efficient treatments
- Reduced bacterial contamination
Pari Nebulizer Parts:
- A Inspiratory Valve Cap
- B Nebulizer Insert
- C Nebulizer Semi-Circle
- D Alignment Rings
- E Nebulizer Outlet
- F Mouthpiece with Expiratory Valve
- G Nebulizer Cup
- H Air Intake
- I Tubing
What to buy with Pari Nebulizer
How to use Pari Plus Nebulizer Set?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Clean and disinfect your Pari LC Plus prior to first use. Re-assemble Nebulizer when dry.
- Connect Tubing To Compressor: Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air outlet. The tubing should fit snugly. Plug in your aerosol nebulizer compressor to an electrical outlet.
- Load Medication: Remove the Nebulizer. Insert by twisting counter-clockwise until it stops and lift up. Pour the prescribed dose of medication into the Nebulizer Cup. Never fill past the max fill line of 8ml. Replace the Nebulizer Insert ensuring the two alignment rings are lined up with each other.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: If using the Mouthpiece, attach the Mouthpiece to the Nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Then attach the Inspiratory Valve Cap by pressing it firmly into the top of the Nebulizer.
- Attach Tubing to Nebulizer Cup: Firmly press other end of the tubing to the Air Intake on the bottom of the Pari LC Plus.
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a relaxed, upright position and turn compressor “ON”.
- Nebulizer Position: Place the Nebulizer Mouthpiece on top of tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the Expiratory Valve closes.
- Breathing: Mouthpiece: Inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. As you exhale, the valve on the Mouthpiece opens to allow the exhaled mist to escape. Mask: place mask over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until the medication is gone or you hear a slight “sputtering” sound. Turn compressor “OFF”.
Pari Lc Plus Instructions for Use
How to clean Pari LC Plus?
- Disconnect the tubing from the Air Intake on the bottom of the Nebulizer Cup.
- If there is moisture (condensation) in the tubing, let the compressor run with only the Tubing attached for 2-3 minutes. Warm air from the compressor will dry out the tubing. You can also dry the Tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the “ends down” to allow any moisture to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the Tubing.
- Disassemble and wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash or rinse tubing.
- Rinse Pari LC Plus parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out water.
- Air dry parts on a lint-free towel. Reassemble Pari Nebulizer when dry.
- You can also wash all parts of the Pari LC Plus on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash tubing. Place the Pari LC Plus parts in a dishwasher basket designed for baby bottle parts. Then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and air dry the parts on a lint-free towel when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
How to disinfect Pari LC Reusable Nebulizer Machine?
- Clean the Nebulizer Machine. For low-level disinfection, every other treatment day soak all parts of the PARI LC PLUS (except Tubing and mask) in a solution of 1 part distilled white vinegar and 3 parts hot tap water for 1 hour
- Rinse all parts of the PARI Reusable Nebulizer thoroughly with warm tap water and dry with a lint-free towel. Discard the vinegar solution when disinfection is complete
- The PARI Reusable Nebulizer parts (except tubing and mask) may also be disinfected by boiling them in clean pot of water for a full 5 minutes
- Hospitals and clinics can sterilize the PARI Reusable Nebulizer parts (except mask and tubing) by autoclaving (a maximum of 277° F or 136° C)
- Dry parts on a clean, lint-free cloth
- Re-assemble Nebulizer when dry
- It is very important to replace your PARI reusable nebulizer every 6 months for the most effective treatments.
- Included in this configuration is a reminder sticker.
- Place the sticker that corresponds to six months from date of first use to the smooth surface on the bottom of your nebulizer cup as indicated in this picture.
- Sticker is dishwasher safe. Allow two hours after label is applied before cleaning.
Warning: The sticker may present a choking hazard to small children-adult supervision is required.
Pari 022F81 Nebulizers Reviews