What is Enema?
Enema is a way to flush out the waste from the colon, and it may be recommended before a medical diagnostic procedure like a colonoscopy. Common ailments like constipation, fatigue, headaches, back aches may be relieved by an enema. Enema supplies and suppositories are a necessity for many individuals, especially patients requiring bowel care. Choose from a comprehensive range of enema equipment and suppository supplies put together to provide an effective solution. HPFY offers suppository Enema Mineral Oil , inserters, creams, bucket sets, enema bag sets, rectal tubes, enema solutions, bowel stimulators, and more enema products from top manufacturers such as Bard , Medline Industries , Covidien/Medtronic , Amsino International at effective prices.
How to use an Enema?
- Each enema kit has its own set of instructions.
- Users must follow these general guidelines: Prepare an enema kit, a timer, and towels in a quiet spot with enough space to change posture, ideally a bathroom.
- Remove clothing from the bottom half of the body at this point.
- Clean the hands with soap and hot water and dry them completely.
- Lie on your left side, if you're right-handed, and if you're left-handed, lie on your right side.
- To support the topmost leg's knee, bend it and place a rolled towel underneath it.
Benefits of Medical Enema?
- Enema supplies and suppositories help improve patient care and are developed to give fast and satisfactory results.
- Home enema kits and enema bucket sets come with an enema bag and tube. The set is 100% latex-free, so users with a latex allergy need not worry. Enema bag set (https://www.healthproductsforyou.com/p-medline-disposable-enema-bag-set.html) from Medline has a spill proof valve on a 1500cc disposable enema bag. The tube is 54 inches soft vinyl and has a pre-lubricated tip for easy insertion. Included in the set are an under pad, clamp, soap packet, and lubricating jelly. You can instead opt for an enema bucket set with the same features.
- The enema kit from Medical Action is designed for convenient administration of enema with all equipment within easy reach. An option is available for a 1500cc flexible bag or a 1500cc rigid bucket. The cleansing enema bag set from Amsino has a one-way bag valve to prevent spills.
Where can I buy Enema Supplies online?
- We provide enemas from well-known manufacturers that are easy to use for people who have reflex problems or nausea. Enemeez is a bowel care product developed by Alliance Labs for conditions such as spinal cord injury and disease, traumatic brain injury, long-term care, spina bifida, multiple sclerosis, stroke, and constipation. It requires less nursing intervention for in-patient bowel care, is non-irritating, and takes 2 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Enemas containing bisacodyl , mineral oil , and saline laxative enema are also available.
- Rectal tubes from Bard and Medtronic come with a variety of characteristics. The distal tip is open, and there is just one eye on one side.
- Latex and latex-free tubes are both available. Bard's rubber rectal tube with funnel end is radiopaque and can be used to administer barium enema.
- There are suppository inserters as well as suppository suppositories for constipation . The magic bullet suppository includes bisacodyl 10mg on a polyethylene glycol basis and works quickly. For trauma-free insertion, our suppository inserters are comprised of smooth plastic. Sure-suppository Grip's inserter includes a stimulator to help with independent bowel management.
- Our enema supplies and solutions originate from reputable manufacturers such as Bard, C.B. Fleet Company, Alliance Labs, Covidien/Medtronic, and others.
Where to Buy Enema Supplies Online?
HPFY offers suppository Enema Mineral Oil , inserters, creams, bucket sets, enema bag sets, rectal tubes, enema solutions, bowel stimulators, and more enema products from top manufacturers such as Bard , Medline Industries , Covidien/Medtronic , Amsino International at effective prices.
Useful Links Regarding Constipation Relief
Enema Treatment FAQs:
Q.1 What does an enema do? / How does an enema work?
Ans . An enema administration is used to stimulate stool evacuation through a bowel movement. It is a rectal liquid injection that is commonly used to relieve severe constipation, and it works by inserting a solution of saltwater which causes bowel movement within 5 minutes.
Q.2 How long does it take for an Enema to work?
Ans . An enema will take up to an hour to work in total but will typically take effect after 5 minutes. If adverse effects occur, it is important to see a doctor before they worsen.
Q.3 What happens if Enema does not work? / What if nothing comes out after Enema?
Ans . If there is no bowel movement after 5 minutes of using, try to empty the bowel. Call a doctor promptly after using a saline enema, and no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes because dehydration could occur.