Features of Medline Nebulizer Masks w/ Tubing
- Soft and clear vinyl material: The nebulizer mask is made of soft and clear vinyl material that is comfortable to wear and allows the patient to easily see their surroundings
- Adjustable elastic strap: The nebulizer mask comes with an adjustable elastic strap that goes around the patient's head to hold the mask in place during treatment
- Flexible tubing: The nebulizer mask comes with flexible tubing that is easy to attach and detach from the mask and the nebulizer machine
- Suitable for adults and children: The Medline Nebulizer Mask with Tubing is suitable for use with both adults and children
- Single-use and disposable: The nebulizer mask is designed for single-use and should be disposed of after each treatment session or as directed by a healthcare provider
- Compatible with most nebulizer machines: The Medline Nebulizer Mask with Tubing is compatible with most nebulizer machines and can be easily connected to the machine's nebulizer cup
- Latex-free: The nebulizer mask is latex-free, making it safe for patients who may have latex allergies
Frequently Bought Together
How to use MedLine Nebulizer Mask?
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the nebulizer mask and tubing.
- Prepare the medication as instructed by your healthcare provider and pour it into the nebulizer cup.
- Connect the tubing to the nebulizer cup.
- Connect the other end of the tubing to the nebulizer mask.
- Place the nebulizer mask over your mouth and nose, ensuring a secure fit. Adjust the elastic strap around your head to hold the mask in place.
- Turn on the nebulizer machine and inhale the medication as directed by your healthcare provider. Take slow, deep breaths to allow the medication to reach your lungs.
- Continue to inhale the medication until the nebulizer cup is empty or until your healthcare provider instructs you to stop.
- After use, dispose of the nebulizer mask and tubing as directed by your healthcare provider.
How to clean?
Nebulizer Face Mask:
- Wash neb mask with soapy and warm water.
- Shake the excess water off the nebulizer mask.
- Allow it to dry.
- Note: To disinfectant the nebulizer mask, use disinfectant solution. It is recommended to disinfectant mask once a week
- Remove the mouthpiece or mask and medicine cup from the top piece, and place them all into the dishwasher's top shelf.
- Or wash the medicine cup, top piece, mouthpiece, and mask, with warm soapy water, and rinse.
- Shake off the excess water and let the pieces air-dry in a cool, dry place until the next use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a nebulizer mask and an oxygen mask?
The nebulizer mask is used to deliver medication in the form of mist to the lungs. On the other hand, oxygen masks are sed to deliver oxygen to the lungs. Nebulizer masks do not deliver oxygen and oxygen masks do not deliver medication.
Why does Medline Nebulizer Mask have holes?
The holes in the nebulizer mask decrease ocular and facial impaction, and they prevent rebreathing of exhaled gases.
How to wear a nebulizer mask?
- Put the nebulizer mask over your face along with the adjustable headband for a proper fit.
- Turn on your compressor.
- Hold the nebulizer in an upright position to prevent spilling and to ensure the medication is correctly distributed.
How to disinfect a nebulizer mask?
- Soak the nebulizer face mask in a white vinegar and water solution for 30 minutes, or as recommended by the device manufacturer.
- After 30 minutes, rinse and air-dry in a cool, dry place.
Medline Nebulizer Mask Specifications
Medline Nebulizer Mask and Tubing Reviews