Features of Medline Nebulizer Mask with Tubing
- Nebulizer face mask has an ideal particle size of fewer than 5 microns.
- Medline nebulizer mask comes with 7 feet of tubing
- It is available in a universal size
- Standard fittings accommodate most clinical applications
- High respirable dose
- Medline nebulizer mask and tubing provide more efficient treatments and less wasted medication
- Adult nebulizer mask is easy to use and medicine can be added without removing the cap
- The headband keeps the mask securely on the patient's face during the treatment session
- Always clean the nebulizer mask after nebulization therapy
- It is recommended to change the nebulizer mask to prevent bacterial contamination
What to buy with Aerosol Mask
Medline Nebulizer Mask and Tubing Cleaning Instructions
Nebulizer Face Mask Cleaning Instructions
- Wash neb mask with soapy and warm water.
- Shake the excess water off from the nebulizer mask.
- Allow it to dry.
- Note: To disinfectant the nebulizer mask, use disinfectant solution. It is recommended to disinfectant mask once a week
Nebulizer Tubing Cleaning Instructions
- Remove the mouthpiece or mask and medicine cup from the top piece, and place them all into the dishwasher's top-shelf.
- Or wash the medicine cup, top piece, mouthpiece, mask, warm soapy water, and rinse.
- Shake off the excess water and let the pieces air-dry in a cool, dry place until the next use.
FAQs About Medline Handheld Nebulizer Masks with Tubing
What is the difference between a nebulizer mask and an oxygen mask?
The nebulizer mask is used to deliver medication in the form of mist to the lungs. On the other hand, the oxygen masks are sed to deliver oxygen to the lungs. Nebulizer masks do not deliver oxygen and oxygen masks do not deliver medication.
Why does Medline Nebulizer Mask have holes?
The holes in the nebulizer mask decrease ocular and facial impaction, and they prevent rebreathing of exhaled gases.
How to wear a nebulizer mask?
- Put the nebulizer mask over your face along with the adjustable headband for a proper fit.
- Turn on your compressor.
- Hold the nebulizer in an upright position to prevent spilling and to ensure the medication is correctly distributed.
How to disinfect a nebulizer mask?
- Soak the nebulizer face mask in a white vinegar and water solution for 30 minutes, or as recommended by the device manufacturer.
- After 30 minutes, rinse and air-dry in a cool, dry place.
Medline Nebulizer Mask Specifications
Medline Nebulizer Mask and Tubing Reviews