Features of Prevail Adult Washcloths
- Single Hand Dispensing
- These washcloths can be used for various personal hygiene purposes, such as cleansing the face, hands, or body
- Prevail products keep skin dry while providing skin caring benefits with Skin Smart fabric
- Made up of Soft but strong fabric which does a tough job without harming the skin
- These wipes are dermatologically tested, ensuring that they meet certain safety and quality standards for use on the skin
- Prevail Adult Washcloths are typically larger than standard wipes, providing more coverage and convenience during use
- Designed for single-use and are disposable, promoting hygiene and reducing the risk of cross-contamination
- Prevail Wipes are made with Vitamin E and natural botanicals Aloe and Chamomile, known for protecting, soothing, and promoting healthy skin
Skin Smart Fabric - For Skin Wellness
Skin health is an ongoing concern for those living with Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control (LOBC). Prevail products keep skin dry while providing skin caring benefits with Skin Smart fabric. This breakthrough material is made with Vitamin E and natural botanical Aloe and Chamomile, known for protecting, soothing, and promoting healthy skin. These details can make a dramatic step toward improving overall skin wellness.
- Keeps skin comfortably dry
The fabric wicks urine quickly and locks moisture away from the skin even when the product is under the pressure of body weight.
- Promotes skin integrity
The larger breathable surface areas allow the skin to breathe. The reduction of excess heat prevents perspiration and susceptibility to irritants and microbial growth.
- Hypo-allergenic care with Vitamin E and aloe
The inner layer of the product that comes in contact with the skin is enriched with skincare ingredients that will not wipe off or impede its ability to wick away and lock up liquid.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Prevail Washcloths?
- Remove one washcloth from the package.
- Unfold the washcloth completely.
- Make sure the washcloth is at a comfortable temperature before using it on your skin. You can either use it at room temperature or warm it up slightly by running it under warm water.
- Use the washcloth to gently cleanse the specific area of the body you want to clean.
- Once you're done using the washcloth, dispose of it properly in a waste bin. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- If you have more washcloths left in the package, reseal it properly to maintain the freshness and moisture of the remaining washcloths.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the uses of prevail adult washcloths?
They are used for patients with incontinence and as cleansing wipes after changing the incontinence pads, diapers, pants,etc.
Are Prevail Wipes flushable?
No, they are not flushable and need to be disposed of in a trash bin. Do not flush the toilet.
Does it cause irritation on the skin?
No, these prevail adult wipes contain skin-friendly ingredients that feel soothing on the skin and are non-irritating.
Prevail Adult Washcloths Review