Advantage Close Fit Male Urinal System Features
- It is designed for men with contracted anatomy
- The redesigned bag is thicker, more durable, double sealed, multi-use, fast draining, and replaceable via an easy twist connector allowing for quick bag replacement
- It also features improved kink-resistant tubing
- Provides a better seal and fit with protection from infection with the non-absorbent germ-resistant comfort ring
- This men's urinal system has an attached storage bag that hangs from the bed frame
- Large capacity bag does not need emptying until morning, even if used many times through the night
- Simply return it to the bedside with no worries about spills, then just go back to sleep without getting out of bed or needing assistance
- A durable hose allows fluid to flow rapidly to the large-capacity reservoir bag
- Optional tote (not included) conceals the system when not in use
- Emptying the bag is simple, unlock the valve from the bag and slide the blue tube to the left
- Bed Clamp: The bed hanger clip design holds the collection bag that hangs from the bed frame
- Anti-Reflux Valve: Fluid that enters the reservoir bag stays in the reservoir bag, and the system does not spill, even if dropped
Advantage Male Urinal System Parts Description
- A - Heavy Duty Tube
- B - Easy Twist Connector
- C - Polyethylene Urinal
- D - Comfort Ring
- E - Anti-Reflux Valve
- F - Replaceable Reservoir Bag
- G - Drain Valve
Frequently Bought Together
How does the Advantage Male Urinal System work?
The Advantage Close Fit Male Urinal System is a portable device that allows men to urinate without getting out of bed. The system consists of a urinal, a tube, and a collection bag. The urinal is placed over the penis, and the tube is attached to the urinal. The other end of the tube is attached to the urine collection bag. When the man urinates, the urine flows through the tube and into the collection bag. The collection bag can be hung on the bed frame or on a chair. This Male Urinal is designed for men who have difficulty getting out of bed or are at risk of falls. The system is also a good option for men who travel frequently.
To use the Close Fit Male Urinal System, follow these steps:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Remove the urinal from the packaging.
- Open the collection bag and attach the tube to the bag.
- Place the urinal over the penis and adjust the position to be comfortable.
- If you are using the urinal for the first time, you may need to adjust the tube to be the correct length.
- When done urinating, close the collection bag and hang it on the bed frame or a chair.
- Wash the urinal and the tube with soap and water after each use.
How do I clean the urinal system?
Easy to clean, just pour soapy water or disinfectant into the urinal. Allow cleaning solution to run through the entire system, rinse with water, and drain.
Is this a urinal system for incontinent patients?
No. It is meant to be used when needed and put aside rather than in position.
Does it have a guarantee?
Yes, It has a guarantee of 60 days.
How long will it last?
We recommend replacing the product every 4-6 months
How to use a Close Fit Male Urinal System?
Firstly, position the urinal gently while the person urinates. If a male cannot do it himself, put the penis in the opening at the top of the urinal. When the person is done urinating, carefully remove the urinal.
What is the need for a male urinal system?
If the person cannot leave their bed to go to the bathroom, they may need to use a urinal. A urinal is a container used to collect urine.
Advantage Urinal Systems Reviews