Features of Advantage Close Fit Male Urinal System
- Advantage Close Fit Male Urinal System is designed for men with contracted anatomy
- Provides a better seal and fits with protection from infection with the non-absorbent, germ resistant comfort ring
- Advantage Fit Male an attached storage bag that hangs from the bed frame
- Large capacity bag does not need emptying until morning, even if used many times through the night
- Use the Advantage Urinal System, return it to the bedside with no worries about spills, then just go back to sleep without getting out of bed or needing assistance
- Durable Hose allows fluid to flow rapidly to the large capacity reservoir bag
- Optional tote (not included) conceals the system when not in use
- Emptying the bag is simple, unlock the valve from the bag and slide the blue tube to the left
- Bed Clamp: Bag may be hung conveniently on the bed frame
- Anti-Reflux Valve: Fluid that enters the reservoir bag stays in the reservoir bag, the system does not spill, even if dropped
What to buy with Close Fit Male Urinal System
Advantage Male Urinal System FAQ's
How do I clean the urinal system?
Pour soapy water or disinfectant into the urinal. Allow cleaning solution to run through the entire system, rinse with water and drain. ?
Is this urinal system for incontinent patients?
No. It is meant to be used when you need it then put aside rather than positioned.
Does it have a guarantee?
Yes, It has guarantee of 60 days.
How long will it last?
We recommend replacing the product every 4-6 months
How to use a Advantage Close Fit Male Urinal System?
Firstly position the urinal and hold it gently while the person urinates. If a male cannot do it himself, put the penis in the opening at the top of the urinal. When the person is done urinating, carefully remove the urinal.
What is the need of close fit male urinal system?
If the person is not able to leave their bed to go to the bathroom, they may need to use a urinal. A urinal is a container used to collect urine.
Advantage MTG008 Urinal System