Benefits of Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer
- Fast, efficient aerosol treatments anytime and anywhere
- Lightweight design - Weighing less than 1 pound
- Rapid medication delivery – 5 to 6 minutes
- Very quiet operation
- Versatile power options
- For both adult and pediatric patients
Features of Pari Trek S Portable Aerosol System
- This travel-size nebulizer comes with a battery to provide users with fast and effective treatments in a short duration
- The portable technology, small size, and light-weight design make it an all-time favorite for people with active lifestyles
- Comes with Pari LC Sprint reusable nebulizer which delivers a consistent particle size for optimized medication delivery and to ensure minimal wastage
- Includes a multi-voltage adapter that can operate on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts
- Universal AC power supply adapts automatically to power voltages in most locations of the world
- Its DC power cord is great for use with the "cigarette" style sockets found in most cars, boats, and other vehicles
- Saves money by wasting less medication
- Intended for use in hospital, clinic, or home environments
- Very easy to clean – hand wash, boilable, and dishwasher safe
- A handy carrying case provides the freedom to take aerosol treatments anywhere, anytime
Perks of Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Long long-lasting battery conveniently locks onto the back of the Pari Trek S Compact Compressor
- Provides up to 50 min of continuous operation equalling up to 8 treatments before recharging is needed
- Provides complete freedom to take the treatments anywhere without the need to plug into a power source
- The rechargeable battery can be charged while the compressor is in use
- For added convenience, one can charge the battery using either the included home or car adapter
- One can recharge the battery at any level without fear of losing the maximum charge capacity
Benefits of using with Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer
- Pari Trek S Nebulizer includes two (2) Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer
- Features soft jet technology that delivers within the respirable range, more than 65% of medication while speeding delivery up to 20%
- With the ergonomic design of LC Sprint, it is easy to use and care for over its long life
- Each nebulizer will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Pari Trek S Nebulizer?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Refer to Cleaning Instructions to properly clean your pari trek s nebulizer prior to first use. Re-assemble portable nebulizer
- Set-up Compressor: Place the nebulizer on a flat, stable surface free of dust. Do not operate the compressor while it is in the carry case or covered, as this can cause excessive heat buildup in the compressor housing. Avoid cushioned, upholstered, or carpeted surfaces. Make sure the power switch is turned "OFF".
- Connect Tubing to Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing into the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly
- Load Medication: Once done, open the inspiratory valve cap of the nebulizer and pour the medication of the prescribed dose into the nebulizer cup. Never fill past the maximum fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: Attach the mask to the nebulizer. If using a mouthpiece, attach it to the nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Thereafter, close the inspiratory valve cap by pressing firmly on the nebulizer top.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Press firmly the other end of the Wing Tip tubing to the bottom of the nebulizer
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a comfortable, upright position and turn the compressor "ON"
- Nebulizer Position: Position the mouthpiece on top of the tongue and close the lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For the mask, place the mask over the nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly. For the mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. When you exhale, the valve on the mouthpiece opens up to allow the exhaled mist to escape.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until all of the medication is gone or you hear a slight "sputtering" sound. Then turn "OFF" your nebulizer.
Charging Battery Operated Nebulizer
- Completely charge the battery before using it for the first time for more than two hours or until all three battery level indicators are lit, and the charge indicator turns off.
- To charge the battery, connect the AC adapter to a polarized wall outlet. Plug the other end of the AC adapter into the rechargeable battery charge receptacle. The charge indicator will turn “ON”.
- When the rechargeable battery is fully charged, the charge indicator will turn “OFF”. Unplug the multi-voltage AC adapter from the rechargeable battery. The amount of time it takes to recharge the battery will depend on the age and charge level of the battery.
- Disconnect the tubing from the bottom of the nebulizer cup
- If there is any moisture present in the tubing, let the compressor run for 2-3 minutes with only the tubing attached. Warm air coming out from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the " ends down" to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble reusable nebulizer parts.
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse the parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out the water
- Air dry or hand dry nebulizer parts with a clean, lint-free cloth. When all the parts are dry, reassemble the nebulizer and store it.
- You can also wash all parts of the nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash the tubing. Place the nebulizer parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Pari Trek S Nebulizer?
It is an excellent travel asthma nebulizer. At the touch of a button, it transforms liquid medicine into aerosol therapy and delivers it to the lungs in consistent concentrations.
2. What does this nebulizer do to your lungs?
The Pari Trek S portable compressor nebulizer is made to deliver liquid medication to the body through the lungs. With the help of electricity, the device converts the liquid into mist. This process makes the intake of medicine easy through a mask or mouthpiece connected or attached to the device.
3. Can nebulizers be used as steamers?
The nebulizer is helpful for people who suffer from lung congestion or asthma. It helps to deliver medicine directly where it needs to go - the lungs. People suffering from nasal congestion or looking to hydrate their throat and nasal passage should use a Steamer.
4. When should one use a portable nebulizer?
Portable nebulizers are ideal to use as a replacement for an asthma inhaler. It provides a large dose of inhaled medication for an effective breathing treatment.
5. What is the difference between a steamer and a nebulizer?
A steamer helps to convert water into vapor and transfers water droplets into the air, whereas a nebulizer delivers medication by converting it into finer particles and is easy for people with lung congestion or asthma.
6. How long does Pari Nebulizer last??
Much like other plastic components, PARI nebulizers experience wear and tear due to regular use and the cleaning and disinfection process. Thus, it is recommended to replace your reusable nebulizer every six months as it offers the following benefits:
- Maintain fast and efficient treatments
- Ensure consistent medication delivery to the lungs
- Reduce bacterial contamination
|With rechargeable battery
|Dimensions: (Compressor only)
||4.5" x 3.5" x 1.75"
||IEC/EN 60601-1 and IEC/EN 60601-1-2
|Maximum pressure of compressor
||35 PSI (2.4 Bar)
|Maximum liter flow of compressor
|Operating pressure of compressor
||14.5 PSI (1.0 Bar)
|Operating liter flow of compressor
||50°F to 104°F
||13°F to 158°F
||10% to 95%
||500 hPa - 1060 hPa
|Operating time with battery
||Approximately 40 minutes
|Number of treatments per charge
||Approximately 8 treatments
|Normal time to charge
||Approximately 2 hours
||12 VDC 1.67 A
||12 VDC 1.67 A
- Three (3) year warranty on the Pari Trek S Compressor
- Six (6) months warranty on Pari Reusable Nebulizer and Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Six (6) months warranty on Pari accessories
Pari Trek S Nebulizer Reviews