What does Pari Trek S Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System Include?
- Fast, efficient aerosol treatments anytime and anywhere
- Lightweight portable nebulizer design weighing less than 1 pound
- Rapid medication delivery – 5 to 6 minutes
- Very quiet operation
- Versatile power options
- Both for adult and pediatric patients
Pari Trek S Compressor Aerosol System Features
- The travel size pari trek s portable nebulizer that comes with a battery allows for fast and effective treatments in short duration
- Portable technology, small size and light-weight design of Pari Trek S Portable Nebulizer makes it an all-time favorite for people with active lifestyles
- More convenient and portable treatments with 12V DC adapter or optional Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery that comes with Pari Trek S deluxe model
- Comes with Pari LC Sprint reusable nebulizer which delivers a consistent particle size for optimized medication delivery and to ensure minimal wastage
- Includes a multi-voltage changer that can operate on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts
- Universal AC power supply adapts automatically to power voltages in most locations of the world
- Trek S portable nebulizers DC power cord is great for use with the "cigarette" style sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles
- Saves money by wasting less medication
- Extremely quiet piston pump compressor
- Intended for use in hospital, clinic, or home environments
- Very easy to clean – hand wash, boilable and dishwasher safe
- Handy carrying case provides the freedom to take aerosol treatments anywhere, anytime
Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Long lasting battery conveniently locks onto the back of the Pari Trek S Compact Compressor
- Provides up to 50 min of continuous operation equalling up to 8 treatments before recharging is needed
- Provides complete freedom to take the treatments anywhere without the need to plug into a power source
- Rechargeable battery can be charged while the compressor is in use
- For added convenience, one can charge the battery using either the included home or car adapter
- One can recharge the battery at any level without fear of losing the maximum charge capacity
Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer
- Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Portable Nebulizer Aerosol System includes two Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer
- Features soft jet technology that delivers within the respirable range, more than 65% of medication while speeding delivery up to 20%
- With the ergonomic design of LC Sprint, it is easy to use and care for over its long life
- Each nebulizer will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced
Pari Trek S Portable Nebulizer Guides
What to buy with Portable Nebulizer Aerosol System
Pari Trek S Nebulizer parts
How do you use a PARI TREK Nebulizer?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Refer to Cleaning Instructions to properly clean your nebulizer prior to first use. Re-assemble portable nebulizer
- Set-up Compressor: Place the Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer on a flat, stable surface free of dust. Do not operate the compressor while it is in the carry case or covered, as this can cause excessive heat buildup in the compressor housing. Avoid cushioned, upholstered or carpeted surfaces. Make sure power switch is turned "OFF".
- Connect Tubing to Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing to the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly
- Load Medication: Once done, open the inspiratory valve cap of nebulizer and pour the medication of prescribed dose into nebulizer cup. Never fill past the maximum fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: Attach the mask to the nebulizer. If using a mouthpiece, attach it to the portable nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Thereafter, close the inspiratory valve cap by pressing firmly on the nebulizer top.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Press firmly the other end of the Wing Tip tubing to bottom of Pari reusable nebulizer
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a comfortable, upright position and turn the compressor "ON"
- Nebulizer Position: Position the mouthpiece on top of tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For mask, place mask over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly. For mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. When you exhale, valve on the mouthpiece opens up to allow the exhaled mist to escape.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until all of the medication is gone or you hear a slight "sputtering" sound. Turn "OFF" the Pari Trek S Compressor
Charging Pari Trek S Compressor Battery Operated Nebulizer
- Completely charge the battery before using for the first time for more than two hours or until all three battery level indicators are lit, and the charge indicator turns off.
- To charge the battery, connect the AC adapter into a polarized wall outlet. Plug the other end of the AC adapter into the rechargeable battery charge receptacle. The charge indicator will turn “ON”.
- When the rechargeable battery is fully charged, the charge indicator will turn “OFF”. Unplug the multivoltage AC adapter from the rechargeable battery charge receptacle. The amount of time it takes to recharge the battery will depend on the age and charge level of the battery.
How to clean Pari Trek S Nebulizer?
- Disconnect the tubing from the bottom of the nebulizer cup
- If there is any moisture present in the tubing, let the compressor run for 2-3 minutes with only the tubing attached. Warm air coming out from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the " ends down" to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble reusable nebulizer parts.
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse the handheld breathing machine parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out water
- Air dry or hand dry nebulizer parts on a clean, lint-free cloth. When all the parts are dry, reassemble nebulizer and store.
- You can also wash all parts of the reusable nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash tubing. Place the reusable nebulizer parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System FAQs
What is a portable compressor nebulizer?
Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System is an excellent asthma nebulizer for travel. At the touch of a button, this travel nebulizer transforms liquid medicine into aerosol therapy and delivers it to the lungs in consistent concentrations.
Do I need a prescription to buy a Trek S Portable Aerosol System?
You may require a doctor's prescription for a nebulizer, or you can get one at your pediatrician's office. Many people also get breathing treatments at their doctor's office.
What does a nebulizer do to your lungs?
The nebulizer is made to deliver liquid medication to the body through the lungs. With the help of electricity, the device converts the liquid into the mist. This process makes the intake of medicine easy through a mask or mouthpiece connected or attached to the device.
Can nebulizer be used as steamer?
The nebulizer is helpful for people who suffer from lung congestion or asthma. It helps to deliver medicine directly where it needs to go - the lungs. People suffering from nasal congestion or looking to hydrate their throat and nasal passage should use a Steamer.
When should one use a portable nebulizer machine?
Nebulizer Machines are specifically designed to provide asthma medications to the user. Portable Nebulizers are ideal to use as a replacement for an asthma inhaler. It provides a large dose of inhaled medication for an effective breathing treatment.
What is the difference between a steamer and a nebulizer?
A Steamer helps to convert water into vapor and transfers water droplets into the air whereas a Nebulizer delivers the medication by converting it into finer particles and makes it easy for people who have issues with lung congestion or asthma.
Specifications of Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System
|With rechargeable battery
|Dimentions: (Compressor only)
||4.5" x 3.5" x 1.75"
||IEC/EN 60601-1 and IEC/EN 60601-1-2
|Maximum pressure of compressor
||35 PSI (2.4 Bar)
|Maximum liter flow of compressor
|Operating pressure of compressor
||14.5 PSI (1.0 Bar)
|Operating liter flow of compressor
||50°F to 104°F
||13°F to 158°F
||10% to 95%
||500 hPa - 1060 hPa
|Compressor electrical requirements
||Input 12 VDC 1.67 A 18 watts
|Optional Rechargeable Battery
|Operating time with battery
||Approximately 40 minutes
|Number of treatments per charge
||Approximately 8 treatments
|Normal time to charge
||Approximately 2 hours
||12 VDC 1.67 A
||12 VDC 1.67 A
Pari Trek S Warranty
- Three (3) year warranty on the Pari Trek S Compressor
- Six (6) months warranty on Pari Reusable Nebulizer and Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Six (6) months warranty on Pari accessories