Features of Airwise Air Purifier
- Waterwise Airwise Purifier needs no fan, so it is as quiet as a light bulb
- Airwise far surpasses mechanical filtration methods like HEPA, electrostatic, ozone, ultraviolet light, and ionizers
- Has no grid or filter, so it requires no cleaning or filters replacement
- Replacement of the photocatalytic lamp module is needed once a year
- Dimensions: Height 4"H x 8.25"D x 12"W
- Net Weight: 4Ib (1.8kg)
- Rating: 120VAC/60Hz 12W 0.1AMP
- UV Output: 8 microwatts per cm
- Ion Generation: Five Needlepoint
- Takes control of:
- Allergens such as dust, dander, and pollen
- Carbon monoxide from fireplaces and gas stoves
- Live dust mites in furniture and bedding
- Mold and bacteria in heating, ventilation, and cooling systems
- Volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) seeping out of paint and carpets
- Also available (sold separately):
- Waterwise Photocatalytic Lamp Module (Code 2520)
What to buy with Airwise Purifier
How Airwise Works?
Airwise uses humidity from the air to create a photocatalytic reaction between the germicidal UV lamp and the multi-metallic and titanium dioxide coatings on the target area of the lamp module. This reaction produces hydroxyl radicals and superoxide ions. As they are emitted into the room, they destroy microorganisms like bacteria and viruses and oxidize odors, fungi, mold, parasites, and toxic chemical gases. The Purifier also includes Wisepointe technology, a self-limiting negative ion generator. Negative ions are attracted to airborne positive ions such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and smoke. This agglomeration of ions makes the particles heavier than air, thus settling them out of the breathing space.
Where to use Waterwise Purifier?
- Homes & living areas
- Offices & stores
- Water/fire damaged areas
- Odor cleanup
- Doctors offices
- Hospitals, nursing homes
- Day care centers
- Veterinary offices, kennels
- Smoking areas
FAQs About Airwise Purifier
Does my Purifier need to run all the time?
No. You can use your Airwise as needed; however, most owners run the Purifier nonstop to enhance the quality of their air continuously.
Can the Purifier be used for travel?
Yes. Many owners have an additional small room lamp module which works great in hotel rooms and RVs.
What about my clothes? Can I eliminate dry cleaning odors or smoke smell?
Yes. Place Airwise in a closet with dry-cleaned or smoke-filled garments for one hour with the door closed.
Does the technology help with pet odor?
Yes. It not only removes pet odors but will drop pet dander out of the air (breathing space).
3-Year Limited Warranty