- Waterwise 7000 Distiller includes:
- 7000 Distiller
- 1 Carbon filter cup
- Fully automatic which continuously refills the water storage reservoir
- Patented gravity control feed system eliminates the need for boiler floats, ensuring reliable performance
- Designed to use everyday in home or office
- Distillate Capacity: 9 gallons (34 liters) in 24 hours
- Rating: 120VAC/60Hz 1200W
- 7024: 11"D x 17"W x 17"H
- 7029: 11"D x 17"W x 36"H
- 7022: 11"D x 17"W x 42"H
- 7024: 30lb
- 7029: 37lb
- 7022: 44lb
- Also available (separately):
- Waterwise 7000 Remote Faucet Pump System (Code 7550)
- Waterwise Carbon Filter Cups For 7000 And 9000 Distiller (Code 6506)
- 7-Stage Purification Process:
- The first stage of the prefilter cartridge effectively reduces sediment.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This prefiltered water is heated to 212Ã‚Â°FÃ‚Â (10Ã‚Â°C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.Ã‚Â
- - Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
- Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.
1.Waterwise warrants, to the original purchaser, this product against defects in materials and workmanship, excluding the disposable carbon filter and gasket, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase on all electrical and non-stainless steel components and fifteen (15) years from the date of purchase on all stainless steel parts. Defects or failures due to shipping/handling, incorrect installation, improper use or maintenance, including abuse or neglect, normal wear, water conditions, accidents, alterations or modifications, or unauthorized repair are specifically excluded from this warranty.2.No dealer, distributor, agent, representative, or other person is authorized to extend or expand this warranty.Waterwise is not responsible or liable for personal injury, property damage, or incidental or consequential damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the product or other damages with respect to loss of use, or costs of removal, installation, or re-installation.3.Waterwise will, at its option, replace or repair the defective part(s) without charge, provided they are returned, transportation prepaid by owner, to an authorized service facility or to the address below. Enclose a letter describing the problem, copy of dated proof of purchase, and your name, address and daytime telephone number. This limited warranty does not guarantee uninterrupted service. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province