Transfer Belt with Leg Loops Features
- Quick-release latches:
- Remove the belt quickly and easily release for a safe and smooth transition
- Six padded waist handles:
- Reinforced handles offer multiple angles for a secure grip
- Anti-slip buckle:
- Durable metal buckle secures the belt until one of the quick release latches is activated
- Adjustable Gait Belt:-Easily and quickly adjust for a customized fit up to a 52” circumference
- Strong Nylon Leg Loops:-Provide added support and ensure the belt will not ride up
- Safely Move and Transfer:-Avoid accidents and falls while transferring patients
- Waist belt circumference is 27"-51"
- Leg strap circumference is 16"-36"
What to buy with Vive Transfer Belt with Leg Loops
Vive Wooden Transfer Board MTS SafetySure Transfer Pivot Disk MTS SafetySure TransferEase Patient Mover
Care and CleaningHand wash or machine wash with like colorsAir dry or tumble dry low
Vive Transfer Belt FAQs
Q1. Why do I need a transfer belt with leg loops?
The leg loops offer the added security of preventing the transfer belt from riding up the patient’s waist and causing discomfort or injury.
Q2. How wide is the transfer belt with leg loops?
The transfer belt is 4” wide.
Q3. Can I use the transfer belt with leg loops to move from a wheelchair to a chair or commode?
Yes, the transfer belt is designed to assist in transferring non-ambulatory individuals.
Q4. Does the transfer belt with leg loops have handles on the waist?
Yes, there is a total of six handles: four vertical handles on the back and one horizontal handle on each side.
Q5. Is the transfer belt with leg loops neoprene-free?
Yes, the transfer belt is completely neoprene-free.
Q6. What is the weight limit for the transfer belt with leg loops?
The transfer belt will support up to 300 pounds.
3 Reasons to shop with HPFY Competitive prices Wide range of High-Quality productsAuthorized retailer of top manufacturers like The Comfort Company, Nova-Ortho Medical, Sprint Aquatics
60 Day Guarantee