Vive Leg Compression Machine Features
- Sequential compression therapy ( cold therapy machine) circulation and blood flow to provide pain relief
- Three compression modes allow for a customizable experience to ensure effectiveness
- Providing compression massage therapy for the foot, calf, and thigh
- Variable pressure can be set between 30 to 250 mmHg for a personalized experience
- Gentle compression improves blood circulation and promotes natural healing
- The compression System is quickly setup
Vive Pnuematic Leg Compression Device Details
- A - Sequential compression: target or remove specific chambers
- B - Pressure Indictor range: 30 mmHg - 250 mmHg
- C - Treatment time: Choose from 10,20, or 30 minute increments
- D - Power button ON/OFF
- E - Start/Pause
- F - Decrease or Increase pressure
- G - 3 massage modes for personalized treatment
What to buy with Leg Compression System
How to use Vive Leg Compression Therapy Machine?
- For first time use, open filter cover and remove the screw
- Connect the power cord to a power outlet
- Securely connect the air hose to both the pump and leg cuffs
- Insert legs into the leg sleeves zipping each sleeve completely
- Press the power button
- Select the mode, pressure and duration on the remote
Vive Compression System Care Instructions
- Clean cuff with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- Do not submerge in water.
Vive Full Leg Compression Sleeve User Guides
Vive Leg Compression System FAQs
1. Is this a sequential air massager?
Yes! The leg compression system provides sequential compression.
2. Do the sleeves have zippers or do they slide on like socks?
The Vive leg compression fittings use zippers.
3. What is the maximum leg size?
The maximum thigh circumference is 24", the maximum knee circumference is 20" and maximum calf circumference is 17".
4. How long are the sleeves?
The leg sleeves are 35.83” in length.
5. Does it have different modes?
Yes! The leg compression system features three modes including massage, lymphatic pumping and recovery.
6. Will it only work with a standard 110v outlet?
Yes, the air pump is designed to work with a standard US 110-120v outlet.
7. Is it possible to regulate the pressure of the pump?
Yes, the air pump pressure is adjustable from 30 mmHg to 250 mmHg.
8. How long is the massage cycle?
The pump can be set to one of three treatment sessions, 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
9. Can I buy extension cuffs for the leg sleeves?
At this time, extension cuffs are not available.
10. Will the compression massage boots fit a person less than five feet tall?
Yes, the Vive leg compression fittings are sized to fit most adults.
11. Does the pump come with one or two leg sleeves?
The set includes one air pump, two leg sleeves with color-coded hoses and a wireless remote.
12. How long is the power cord?
The power cord is 5’ long.
Sequential Compression Device Warranty
1 Year Guarantee