Compact Tilting Overbed Table with Wheels by Vive Health Features
- Easy Height Adjustments - A simple knob allows the table to be adjusted for comfortable use between 28” to 47”
- Durable Composite Surface - Featuring a small rim to prevent items from sliding off, the tabletop is made with a water-resistant composite material
- Strong Steel Frame - Constructed with a durable steel frame to safely support up to 22 pounds
- Simple Assembly Easily - Assemble the compact overbed table in minutes with illustrated step-by-step instructions
Compact Overbed Table Includes
- 1x Overbed Table Top
- 1x Tension Rod
- 1x Silver [-Shape Pipe
- 1x Tension Knob
- 1x Tension Washer
- 1x Height Adjusting Knob
- 1x Black Frame Pipe
- 1x Leg with Locking Wheels
- 2x Bolts
- 1x Leg with Non-Locking Wheels
What to buy with Vive Health Compact Overbed Table
How to assemble the Vive Overbed Table?
- Insert Tension Rod into The Silver L-Shape Pipe.
- Insert Tension Washer onto the end of the Tension Rod so it will fit flush with the hole of the Silver L-Shape Pipe
- Connect Tension Knob to the Tension Rod , but do not tighten all the way yet, as you will not be able to complete the next step.
- Slide Table Top into L-Shape Pipe, then tighten Tension Knob.
- Insert the Black Frame Pipe onto the Silver L-Shape Pipe.
- Add the Height Adjusting Knob to the Black Frame Pipe.
- Join Leg with Locking Wheels and Leg with Non-Locking Wheels to the Frame using the 2x Bolts.
FAQs of Rotating Overbed Table by Vive
Q. What is the range of height for the compact overbed table?
The Vive compact overbed table height can be easily adjusted from a minimum of 28” to a maximum height of 47”.
Q. How much space is between the ends of the rolling base?
The wheeled table base measures 24” in length.
Q. How do I lock the compact overbed wheels in place?
The column wheels have a slide lock that should be pushed down to lock in place.
Q. Is there a weight limit for the overbed table?
Yes, the overbed table will safely support up to 22 pounds, however, weight should be evenly distributed to avoid damaging the surface or property. It is not suitable for televisions or desktop computers.
Q. Does the overbed tray swivel from side to side?
The overbed table tray does not swivel but rests on four swivel castors to easily maneuver the table out of the way.
Q. How large is the overbed table surface?
The compact overbed table measures 24” by 16”.
Q. What is the height of the base that slides under the bed?
The wheeled base measures 3” in height.
Q. Does the table have a lip to prevent things from sliding off?
Yes! The overbed table has a small lip around the entire tabletop to prevent things from sliding off.