Bunion Splint Features
- Effective Bunion Relief
Bunion Splint relieves pain and inflammation due to bunions, Hallux Valgus and crooked toes
- Superior Support & Protection
An integrated aluminum plate protects painful bunions and supports proper toe alignment
- Flexible Fit Brace
Fully adjustable fastener system fits left and right feet
- Nonslip Wearability
Secured with a strong external strap for minimal slipping and bunching
- Low-profile Design
Extended wear brace can be worn with socks and many shoe styles
- Soft Breathable Materials
Washable, lightweight fabrics for comfortable extended wear
What to buy with Vive Health Bunion Splint
Vive Aluminum Toe Splint Uses
- Relieving pain and inflammation due to bunions, Hallux Valgus and crooked toes.
- Reduces friction and pressure on sore bunions.
- Protects and realigns big toes.
How to Wear Bunion Brace?
- Use the right or left support for the affected foot.
- Align the aluminum plate parallel to the bunion.
- Wrap the toe strap around the big toe and secure to the splint.
- Wrap the middle foot strap around the foot arch and secure to the splint.
Vive Health Bunion Splint Care and Cleaning
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Materials can be machine washed, but it is not recommended, as doing so will shorten the lifespan of the materials.
Vive Bunion Splint FAQ’s
1. Can I sleep with the bunion splint on?
Yes, after incrementally increasing the length of time worn each day, the splint can be worn throughout the night for supportive pain relief.
2. I have narrow feet. Will the bunion splint work for me?
Yes! The corrective brace is adjustable for a secure fit on most feet, up to a maximum arch circumference of 14 inches.
3. Can these bunion splints be worn with shoes?
Yes, Vive’s bunion splints can be worn with shoes or any footwear, however, they may need to be a size larger than usual.
4. What type of fabric are the bunion splints made of?
The inner layer is made with a breathable 100% cotton terry cloth. The outer layer is comprised of 100% polyester fabric.
5. Will the bunion splint heal my bunions?
The splint will slow the progression of bunions and will reduce pain and inflammation caused by them, but cannot heal them completely.
6. How do I wash my bunion splints?
It is recommended that the splints are hand-washed with a mild detergent in cold water and air-dried.
7. Can I walk with my bunion splints on?
Yes, the splints are designed to allow you to walk while providing corrective support for your big toe.
8. Is this a single splint or do I get one for each foot?
The bunion splint is packaged as a pair, one for the left foot and one for the right.
Bunion Support Warranty
60 Day Guarantee