Upeasy Seat Assist Lift Chair Features
Provides 70% lift-assist for persons up to 220 lbs.
- For anyone looking for increased mobility, the portable chair lift offers an excellent source of support. The lifting device proves a safe and gentle lift to aid in standing up. It's perfect as a handicap or elderly lift assist for those in need.
Self-powered, uses no electricity or batteries
- No need to worry about finding a power outlet. Perfect for anyone in need of a stand assist that can be used anywhere.
Fits most armchairs or sofas
- Using the seat lift is simple, easy, and affordable. It works with most armchairs or sofas to provide sit to stand assist. No need to purchase an expensive lifting chair.
Portable chair lift for on-the-go
- The uplift seat assist is lightweight and features two ergonomic handles to carry around easily. No more worrying about traveling or visiting friends or family and struggling with sitting or standing.
Easy to clean and washable
- The uplift seat assist comes complete with multi-density cushion with a memory foam core that's waterproof and washable for easy cleaning. Cleaning is quick by wiping with a damp, soapy cloth. Note: Product should not be used on the seat of a wheelchair.
Upeasy Seat Assist Lifting Cushion Parts
What to buy with Upeasy Seat Lift
How to use Upeasy Seat Assist Lifting Cushion?
Adjusting Weight Settings for Upeasy Lifting Cushion
- Stand Upeasy on end opposite the handle.
- Push down on the upholstered part of the cushion, causing it to flex outward. This allows the lifting mechanism to swing freely. (The Upeasy cushion is designed to flex this way thousands of times. Flexing will not damage the product.)
- Select a weight setting. Center the lifting mechanism pin between the two grooves for the user's appropriate weight. Make sure it is fitted securely in the center of the weight slots. (The printed numbers on the setting gauge are only a guideline.The setting you choose should be according to the user's ability and preference. Choosing a weaker setting will still allow a gentle lowering into the chair but will not provide as much force on rising.)
Sitting Down with Upeasy Seat Assist Seat Lift
After adjusting the weight settings and placing the Upeasy on your chair, sit down on the flat part at the top of the cushion. The Upeasy will ease you slowly and gently into the chair.
Note: If the cushion does not go down when you sit on it, re-adjust the weight setting to lower weight.
Getting up with Upeasy Seat Assist Seat Lift
When you are ready to stand, simply start to get up like you normally would, by leaning slightly forward and pushing off with your arms and legs. Upeasy will sense you are getting up & give you a slow and gentle lift.
Closing Upeasy Mechanical Lifting Cushion for transportation
- Using the method for adjusting the weight settings, allow the lifting mechanism to swing below the bottom setting.
- Close the Upeasy cushion and wrap the velcro strip around the velcro pad located on the carrying handle.
How to Clean Upeasy Seat Assist
The cover on Upeasy Seat Assist is made of 100% polyester and can br removed and machine washed (hang to dry).
The surface of the Upeasy cushion is coated with a special water-resistant coating. This may br sponge cleaned with mild soap or detergent.
To put on the cover after cleaning:
- Adjust the weight setting on your Upeasy Seat Assist and place it on a table with the open end facing away from you.
- Place the end of the cover with the tag over the back or top of the cushion and pull it down and under the front edge.
Upeasy Seat Assist Mechanical Lifting Cushion User Manual
Upeasy Lifting Cushion Specifications
|Seat Height (closed)
|Lifting Capacity - UPE-1
||95 to 220 lbs.
|Lifting Capacity - UPE-3
||200 to 340 lbs.