- Span America PressureGuard Turn Select In-Home Styles Mattress has bacteriostatic top fabric which is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable
- Accommodates couples who want to continue sharing a bed after illness or injury
- Air Therapy Portion:
- Can be manufactured into the center of the mattress for a single patient
- Or, it can be built into the patient right side of the mattress –that is, the patient’s right hand side as referenced with the patient in the backlying position.
- The cover is made in a home-style rather than a medical style. The bottom is a light blue cloth, and the top is a dark blue moisture barrier fabric
- Safety Edge Bolsters:
- The Safety Edge consists of a firm 2-part foam bolster whose inner edge contours under pressure to direct the patient towards the center of the mattress. This adds to patient stability in sitting and lying down, and helps prevent falls and entrapment between the siderail and the mattress.
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- Hand-held pendant control:
It allows convenient programming of the systems 4 operating modes
- Center: No rotation occurs. Sensors adjust pressures for optimal distribution. Adjustments made with position changes.
- Fixed roll: Cycled rotation to angle of 30°, with two-hour pauses at left, center, and right
- Custom roll: Complete customization of roll angles, patterns, and pauses. Each side may be programmed independently
- CPR (crash board recommended): Provides maximum inflation for CPR chest compressions
- Lateral rotation:
A method of pressure management with support surfaces that can be programmed to rotate the patient up to 40° in either direction from flat supine. lateral rotation has been used increasingly for the management of skin. It has been used for patients who cannot tolerate manual handling to be turned due to pain. These patients would include those with arthritis, hip fractures or replacements and skin conditions causing pain with contact
The turn select is fully programmable to rotate the patient in any combination of 3 positions, at angles of 5° to 30°, and for times of 1 to 120 minutes
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2-years, non-prorated warranty