SafePath EntryLevel Landing Ramp Features
- Prefabricated for quick and easy installation and are available in many heights, dimensions and colors
- Prefabrication process allows for the strike-side clearance which is necessary for compliance with access building code laws and regulations
- In many commercial and public main entrances, it is required that there is a level maneuverable clearance area.
- Designed to ensure a perfect fit every time, alleviating the hassle of schedule changes and detouring walking traffic due to extended concrete cure times
- Typically, the landing can be installed and used within 24 hours or less
- EntryLevel Landings are available with ramped access from a single-side to a three-sided "path-of-travel" approach
- Landings offer the only sensible solution for accessible door modification projects
- Made from 100% green sustainable materials
StoneCap Color Coating Technology
- SafePath Products has developed exclusive StoneCap Color Coating technology for the application of rubber and composite materials that provides one of the most slip-resistant, color stable surfaces ever offered for the recycled rubber and composite plastic industry
- StoneCap Color Coatings are specifically designed for durability and attractiveness that other rubber color technology can only attempt to accomplish Designed for the harshest conditions, StoneCap Color Coatings are available in multiple color sets
Where to Use EntryLevel Landing Ramps?
- Commercial entrances are compliant in minutes Available in various heights, for almost any door configuration.
- Residential landings are often required where entrances do not allow for running lengths of ramp and where maneuverability at the entrance is required.
- Transportation facilities including bus stations and subway entrances require access adjacent to the approach area that includes a detectable warning built into the landing area.
- Classroom entrances are easily made accessible with EntryLevel Landing products that can pick cross slope up to 4% Easily and quickly installed making compliance fast, affordable and attractive.
- Multi-family residences often require interior and exterior access modification that is quick and affordable Whether new or retro-fit construction there are various product options available for this need.
- EntryLevel Landings are durable while providing safe, soundless slip resistant access to expansive facilities that experience heavy traffic.
SafePath Landing Ramp Buying Guides
SafePath One-Sided EntryLevel Landing Ramp Specification Sheet
How to order an EntryLevel Landing?
SafePath EntryLevel Landing Ramp Installation Guide
How to Choose the Right Landing Ramp?
- Start off by determining the height of the threshold. Make sure to measure at three locations: the hinge side of the door, the strike-side and the very center of the door. These will often be the same height, however, if there are varying degrees of slope, use the height of the lowest point of the three locations (shim-stock is available to "build-up" the Landing where necessary).
- Determine the type of Landing and approach your application requires. There are three basic types of Landing configurations: one-sided, two-sided and three-sided approaches. One-sided landing ramps are best in case of the existence of structural impediments such as walls, planters or curbing. Three-sided Landings allow for three sides of approach into the facility. There are instances where structural impediments exist such as walls, planters or curbing where Two-sided Landings can be an option.
- Now that the height has been determined, next you will specify the overall square footage (in feet or inches) of the maneuverable level surface.
How to Install SafePath Entry level landing Ramps?
- Remove ramp.
- Generously apply adhesive. For best results, apply with a caulking gun, then use a notched cement/grout hand trowel to spread evenly.
- Replace ramp onto adhesive surface.
- Apply pressure to each ramp piece directly after it is put into place with adhesive.
- After all ramp pieces are in place with adhesive, carefully remove painters tape.
- Excess adhesive can be cleaned from the substrate or product by applying acetone or paint thinner.
Note: Excess adhesive will stain clothing, shoes and carpet - immediately clean any excess.
- Do not use a power circular saw to cut ramp.
- Use of any electrical, battery, or pneumatic powered circular saw may result in serious injury due to unexpected binding, grabbing, or pinching of ramp material.
What to buy with Safepath Landing Ramp?
SafePath Ramp Warranty
SafePath Products warrants that EntryLevel Landing products will be free of any defect of material or workmanship for a period of (10) ten years from date of purchase. Coated surfaces are warranted against fading and peeling, and delaminating in interior applications for (1) one year from the date of purchase.