Why Choose Roho Contour Select Wheelchair Cushion?
- Roho Select Cushion Accommodates User Very Comfortably
The uniquely designed air cells easily accommodates users reducing significant pressure from the skin and soft tissue provided elevated comfort
- Body Contouring Wheelchair Cushion
Air cells take the shape of your body, providing constant, evenly distributed pressure force over the contact areas making users feel safe and keeping them stable and in the correct position
- Flexible Air Cells
ROHO Cushion Air Cells can adapt to the user's position easily following the body's motion while supporting as the user performs activities throughout the day
- Comfortable Conformable Air Cells
The smooth surface of the cushion reduces skin friction, moving air levels between the cells and adapting to user motion
What to buy with Roho Select Wheelchair Cushion
What is ROHO Select Cushion ISOFLO Control Technology?
The ISOFLO Memory Control function helps you adjust inflation levels within the air cells making sure the user is positioned properly with level seating. Inflation levels of cushion can be adjusted simply by pushing a button at the front of the cushion. The controls are color coded for easy operation. The green button is for opening, and the red is for closing
- When the green button is pushed, the air is allowed to flow through the cushion
- When the red button is pressed, the memory function closes, locking the air within the air cells
What is ROHO Smart Check Cushion Monitoring Device?
The Monitoring system helps the user determine the cushion inflation level needed according to the user's seating needs keeping it safe and secured from skin breakdown. The ROHO Select Cushion comes with inbuilt sensors with quick disconnect ports for connecting the Smart Check system. Plug in the Smart Check system, and at the push of a button, it lets you know about your cushion inflation level.
Caring for your ROHO Select Wheelchair Cushion
- Gently clean your cushion with disinfectant before storing it away
- If not use, deflate the pillow completely
- Keep the wheelchair cushion away from moisture and contaminants which can damage the product
- Check for signs of damage if any, before using the air cushion pad
3 year limited warranty