Philips Innospire Nebulizer USP
- Weight: 3.3lb
- MMAD: (80%)<5microns
- Maximum Flow rate: 9.4LPM
- Treatment time: 5 to 7 minutes
Features of Philips Respironics Innospire Essence Nebulizer
- Active Venturi System for Faster Delivery: InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer works efficiently with SideStream nebulizer that features an Active Venturi System, providing airflow in addition to that supplied by the compressor, resulting in faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times. The Venturi system pushes air along with the medicated aerosol so the patient can breathe more per inhalation. They are easy to use with fewer parts to assemble or clean than other conventional nebulizers.
- Compact and Stylish - Blends in at Home: Combined with proven SideStream technology, Essence is compact and lightweight and provides the freedom to take aerosol treatments anywhere, anytime. Its stylish design incorporates a handset docking station, filter, and power cord and blends gracefully into the home environment. A handset docking station ensures that therapy treatments are convenient and easily sets the nebulizer/mouthpiece upright.
- Powerful: At just 3.3 lbs, Philips Respironics Nebulizer combines a powerful compressor and compact design to create a nebulizer system, which makes compliance easy and stylish.
- Simplicity: It balances simplicity and effective delivery for a session that is simple with a device that is easy to use and store.
- Economical Choice: A refined design and an economical choice! When cost is a primary consideration, InnoSpire Essence is chosen. It is an economically priced Compressor Nebulizer System, which ensures that the customer saves on the bottom-line yet delivers powerful aerosol treatments.
- Lightweight: Easy to use and a perfect little delivery system
Respironics Innospire Essence Nebulizer System features SideStream aerosol technology and delivers fast and efficient aerosol drugs. The SideStream nebulizer has a unique design that provides consistent delivery of medication time after time. It is compact, lightweight, and economical. It blends gracefully into the home environment.
Why choose Respironics Innospire Compressor?
- It has a sleek an attractive design
- Philips Respironics Nebulizer is durable and features a robust design
- Respironics innospire essence compressor nebulizer system has an easy to attach tubing that makes it ideal for arthritic patients
- Quick and fast treatment is helpful for the users with busy life
- Reliable for resolving respiratory problems through aerosol medication
- It is ideal for using at home
InnoSpire Essence with SideStream Nebulizer Parts
- Nebulizer tubing
- Nebulizer mouthpiece
- Nebulizer handset
- Nebulizer holder
- On/Off power switch
- Compressor air openings
- Air filter
- Compressor air outlet
- Air inlet for filter
What to buy with Compressor Nebulizer System
Respironics SideStream Aerosol Technology
The SideStream nebulizer has been developed as a result of considerable research into aerosol therapy. SideStream nebulizer are suitable for nebulizing all commonly prescribed aerosol therapy medications, including antibiotics, bronchodilators and steroids.
Reduced Treatment Duration:
Active Venturi of SideStream and the nebulizer top are designed to draw in additional air during inspiration. Added to the flow from the compressor, this additional air boosts aerosol output rate up to 16 l/min and reduces treatment times.
Consistent Delivery of High-Quality Aerosol Therapy:
SideStream keeps the driving air and the liquid drug separate. This, combined with the use of durable materials, enables reproducibility in performance between all individual units and minimizes the potential for wear and blockage.
Driving Gas = 6 l/min
Venturi Air Entrainment = 10 l/min
Aerosol Flow to Patient = 16 l/min
How to use Philips InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer?
- Wash your hands, before preparing the medicine
- If your medication is pre-mixed, put it in the bottle
- Gauge the correct amount if you need to mix it, and then put it in the jar
- Attach the tube to the liquid container and the compressor Have the mouthpiece or mask attached
- Toggle the light on and verify that the nebulizer is misting
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your mouth or firmly place the mask over your nose and mouth, leaving no gaps
- Breath in and out slowly until the medication is gone. This could take between five to 15 minutes
- Hold the bottle of liquid upright during the procedure
How to clean Philips Respironics InnoSpire Essence?
How to clean Philips respironic Nebulizer after each use?
- Disconnect the SideStream from the tubing. Unscrew the top from the medicine cup, rinse out the nebulizer and refill with clean water. Reassemble the top and medicine cup, reconnect the tubing and run SideStream again for a few seconds to flush out any drug trapped in the nebulizer jets
- Take apart the nebulizer
- Disconnect tubing from the medicine cup
- Wash all items (except tubing) in either hot soapy water or contained within a basket on the top rack of your dishwasher
- Rinse all parts of respironics innospire essence compressor nebulizer system in clean water for 2 minutes
- Shake off excess water and allow to air dry. Do not towel dry
- Reassemble and store the SideStream in a clean place when not in use.
How to clean Philips Innospire Essence Nebulizer once each week?
- Disassemble the nebulizer
- Boil the SideStream (except tubing) in water with 2 – 3 drops of dishwashing liquid for 10 minutes
- Rinse all parts in clean water for 2 minutes
- Shake off excess water and allow to air dry. Do not towel dry
- Reassemble and store SideStream in a clean place when not in use.
Innospire Essence Nebulizer Guide and Manual
How exactly does a Philips Respironics Nebulizer work?
- In order to get relief from COPD, asthma, or any other respiratory ailment, getting medication into the lungs as quickly as possible is the best way to expedite relief.
- Rescue inhalers and MDIs (Metered Dose Inhalers) are ways to get medication into the lungs during an asthma attack, but some medications require the use of a nebulizer.
- A nebulizer transforms liquid medication into a fine mist aerosol that is easily inhaled into the lungs through the use of a mouthpiece or mask.
- This does not require the inhalation coordination of an MDI. All you need to do was breathe normally and medication is on its way to doing its job.
What are the symptoms of COPD & Asthma?
People with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Asthma are familiar with the common symptoms like coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
How to prevent Asthma & COPD ?
- Take your asthma medications as prescribed.
- Avoid the triggers that worsen your asthma. Outdoor allergens and irritants like pollen, cold air and air pollution are the most common.
- Get influenza and pneumonia vaccination.
- Monitor your breathing. Any irregularity will let you know.
- Track your asthma and recognize early signs before it get worse.
- COPD is a preventable disease that can be achieved through pre-defined guidelines.
- Highest importance for preventing and limiting its progression is by cutting off tobacco.
- If you have trouble quitting smoking on your own, consider joining a support group.
- Avoid any other type of lung irritants that can contribute to COPD.
- Flu vaccines, Pneumococcal vaccine and Pertussis vaccine are recommended to ensure the disease does not turn into something really serious.
Philips Respironics Aerosol Delivery System FAQ
How to clean Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer?
Clean the medicine cup, mouthpiece and baffle in hot soapy water after each use. Rinse and air dry. Once a week boil or microwave these pieces to sterilize them.
Is the InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer Compressor travel-friendly?
Yes, the InnoSpire Essence is travel friendly.
Can Philips Innospire Nebulizer be used as steamer?
The nebulizer is helpful for people who suffer from lung congestion or asthma. It helps to deliver medicine directly where it needs to go - the lungs. People suffering from nasal congestion or looking to hydrate their throat and nasal passage should use a Steamer.
What is the maximum flow rate?
Is there a need of a prescription before using a Innospire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System?
Generally, you will need a signed prescription from your doctor saying that you need a nebulizer to treat a respiratory condition. The nebulizer must be considered reasonable and necessary.
Does Respironics Innospire nebulizer need to be cleaned?
It is recommended to clean your nebulizer to prevent the spread of germs and keep you from getting sick. It will also keep your device working properly. It is recommended to wash the parts of your nebulizer after each use, including the mouthpiece or mask, top piece, and medicine cup.
How much time does a nebulizer treatment take?
Innospire essence compressor nebulizer system takes only 6 to 8 minutes to complete the treatment.
Specifications of Respironics InnoSpire Essence Compressor Nebulizer System
||4.2" x 6.5" x 6.5"
||5 to 7 minutes
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Operating Flow Rate
||7 LPM @ 10 psi
|Mode of Operation
||Intermittent (30 min. on/30 min. off)
||58 dBA +/- 3 dBA
|AC Power Cord Length
InnoSpire Essence Nebulizer System Warranty
5 years warranty on InnoSpire Essence Compressor
Innospire Essence Nebulizer Machine Reviews