Features of Respironics InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer System
- InnoSpire Elegance Active Venturi System:
- SideStream nebulizer features an active venturi system that is used to provide air flow in addition to that supplied by the compressor, resulting in faster drug delivery with shorter treatment times.
- Philips Home Nebulizer are easy to use with fewer parts to be assembled or cleaned than other conventional nebulizers.
- Its unique design provides consistent medication delivery time after time.
- SideStream Plus Nebulizer for Enhanced Drug Delivery:
- Breath-enhanced SideStream Plus Nebulizer has an easy-action inspiratory valve that opens on inspiration to boost medication delivery and closes on exhalation, preserving medication and minimizing waste.
- Less pressure is required to open the inspiratory valve as compared to other breath-enhanced nebulizers.
- Also, there is no need to remove the valve when using a mask, making the treatments easy for pediatric and elderly patients.
- InnoSpire Elegance Compact Design:
- This elegant performer weighs only 3.3 pounds and works efficiently with the proven SideStream aerosol technology.
- Respironics InnoSpire Elegance System includes a handset, docking station, filter and power cord.
- Elegance is compliant with the international safety and essential performance standard IEC 60601-1 third edition and its amendments.
Philips Home Nebulizer Indications:
Respironics InnoSpire Elegance is Perfect for:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Long Nebulizer Treatments
- Lung Infections
What to buy with Philips Nebulizer
InnoSpire Elegance Neb User Manuals
Philips Respironics Innospire Elegance FAQs
How to clean Respironics InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer?
Clean the medicine cup, mouthpiece, and baffle in hot soapy water after each use. Rinse and air dry. Once a week boil or microwave these pieces to sterilize them.
How long it takes for a nebulizer treatment to complete?
Innospire Compressor Nebulizer takes around 6 minutes to complete the treatment.
Is there a need of a prescription before using Respironics Innospire Nebulizer?
Generally, you will need a signed prescription from your doctor saying that you need a nebulizer to treat a respiratory condition. The nebulizer must be considered reasonable and necessary.
When to replace Respironics Innospire Reusable Nebulizer?
It is recommended to replace the reusable sidestream nebulizer every 6 months.
Can Philips Nebulizer be used with a mask?
Yes, it can be used with a mask to get a proper medication delivery through inhalation.
InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizer Specifications
||4.2" x 6.5" x 6.5"
||5 to 7 minutes
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Operating Flow Rate
||7 LPM @ 10 psi
|Mode of Operation
Respironics InnoSpire Nebulizer Warranty
5 years warranty
InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebulizer Reviews