Prism Universal Mesh Sling Features
- Prism universal mesh sling with head support multiple color-coded loops that accommodate for various seating positions Covered strap connections point to protect the skin
- Patient lift sling label serves as a sling information reference
- The user care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers Center markers assist the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Side straps even the weight distribution and therefore the sling is more comfortable
- Quilted leg sections and no binding on outer leg section for added comfort
- Generous commode aperture for toileting
- Slip fit material on outer leg sections to aid sling application/removal
User Manual of Prism Universal Mesh Sling
Note: This product cannot be returned once opened.
What to buy with Handicare Universal Sling (Mesh) by Prism Medical
Who can use Prism Universal Mesh Sling with Head Support ?
Appropriate for a client who:
- Requires head support
- Requires lateral support
- Needs or wants to sit at 90o hip flexion (Chair Position)
- Has intact lower limbs or who has unilateral below the knee amputation
How to choose the correct size of Prism Medical Universal Sling ?
Universal slings should be assessed for the proper size by utilizing the point at which the shoulder strap attaches to the sling body. This point should:
- Height: Fall between the deltoid point and the top of the ear.
- Width/Circumference: Fall between the anterior crease of the shoulder (the point at which the deltoid muscle and chest meet) and the centerline of the body.
- The need for head support when using the Universal sling must be determined. The leg straps should also be assessed to determine if there is an appropriate amount of material available to ensure the comfort of the sling.
- Remember to use your best clinical judgment when choosing a sling size that best fits your patient.
- People come in all different shapes and sizes, and two people may weigh the same or be the same height but require different sized slings.
- If the patient weighs over 400lbs, a sling consultation is recommended
Prism Universal Sling Washing Instructions
- The sling should be inserted into a washer/laundry bag prior to being placed into the washer. This is to prevent any unusual wear and tear of the sling by the agitator and/or other parts of the washing machine.
- Use mild detergent.
- Set washing machine to Warm wash/cold rinse cycle.
- Do not dry on steam pipes, conventional heaters, wood stoves, or other similar devices.
- Tumble dry on air/fluff cycle only, or hang dry.
- Do not use chlorine based bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
||< 50 kg
||< 110 lbs
||4; - 5;6"
||43 - 68 kg
||95 - 150 lbs
||5; - 6;
||56 - 113 kg
||125 - 250 lbs
||6; - 7;
||113 - 181 kg
||250 - 400 lbs
||6; - 7;
||181 - 218 kg
||400 - 480 lbs
||> 480 lbs