Web-Slide Exercise Rail System Includes
- Exercise Rails — Three 6" x 28" stainless steel rail sections, each with 5 anchor points at 5" intervals on each rail.
- Storage Rack — One 24" stainless steel rack with 16 positions to store and organize the system's exercise equipment and Exercise Prescription Pads.
- Measures 24” x 3” x 2”
- Mounting hardware
- A 2” trough on the top for storing accessories
- Exercise Equipment — Three basic exercise devices and 1 accessory items (12pieces total).
- Home Ranger Original Shoulder Pulley
- The Rope Assisted Stretching Device
- ExerBand Bilateral Tubes — 5 pieces, 1 of each resistance
- ExerBand 3' Unilateral Tubes — 5 pieces, 1 of each resistance level with handles and anchor straps.
- ExerBand 6' Bilateral Tubes — 5 pieces, 1 of each resistance level with handles and anchor straps.
- Extremity Strap — anchors tubing comfortably to ankle or wrist for extremity exercises
- Exercise Instructional Materials:
- 1 Wall Posters — for tubing exercises
- Mounting Hardware
- Three EZ Lock Safety Slides
PrePak Web-Slide Professional System Features
Prepak Adds Versatility:
- Easily perform exercises for trunk, upper, and lower extremities. Exercise facing or turned away from the anchor point, and in standing, sitting, kneeling, or prone positions.
- Use with a variety of web-strap exercise devices to meet a wide range of rehab needs.
Prepak Professional System saves time:
- Just slide a web-strap exercise device onto the Exercise Rail at the desired elevation and begin exercise.
- There are no moving parts, no complicated equipment, and no obstacles to interrupt or slow user exercise sessions.
- No more lost time looking for misplaced equipment or hard-to-find anchor points.
- Accessory materials let the user quickly prescribe exercise routines and help to monitor progress and maintain patient histories.
- Exercise routines performed in the clinic on the Exercise Rails are easily replicated, using any standard door in a home, office, or hotel setting.
- The web-straps used to anchor devices to the Exercise Rail also safely connect equipment to any door.
- The Exercise Rail requires just six inches of horizontal floor space.
- A complete assortment of the storage rack and 2;x3; exercise wall poster requires just three feet.
Durable, Safe Construction:
- Exercise Rails are made of strong gauge stainless steel and will not wear down or corrode with constant, heavy use.
- Each of the die-cut anchor points is protected with rolled steel to eliminate sharp edges and promote safe usage.
Easy, Easy, Easy:
- Easy to install. Exercise Rails mount to any wall stud in just minutes (installation materials and instructions included).
- Easy to use. Simply side a web-strap exercise device onto any of the 15 anchor points and begin the exercise session.
- Easy to maintain. There are no moving parts, nothing to break. The Exercise Rail is truly a “no muss, no fuss” piece of equipment.
Modular Design for Flexibility:
- Spread Exercise Rails to create three separate stations or place them together in a single, space saving seven-foot vertical line.
- Each 28-inch rail section contains five anchor point elevations. Purchase one, two, or three rail sections depending on special area of focus. For example, if user focus primarily on shoulder or uper extremity problems, they might need only a single rail section per workout station.
- Perform total body rehab with three rail sections — one each for upper body, lower body, and trunk.
Fifteen Anchor Points for Maximum Effectiveness:
- Three vertically placed rail sections create a seven-foot exercise station.
- The fifteen anchor points are separated by five-inch increments from floor to top-of-door height.
- Users have the exact anchor point elevation they need to achieve their targeted result.
- Because the seven-foot station is door height, all the exercises patients learn in the clinic can be exactly duplicated in a home, office, or hotel setting — anywhere there is a doo
Web Slide Exercise Rail Precautions
- Use only PrePak anchor straps to affix exercise devices to exercise rails
- Before each use, inspect tubing for nicks, cuts, and abrasion or wear.
- Never stretch tubing more than twice it’s length. Do not stretch tubing towards the face to avoid injury to eyes, face or head.
- Exercise Rails must be mounted onto wood or metal studs.
- Do not mount Exercise Rails in or around pool/spa areas.
- Tested up to 1,000 pounds.
What to buy with PrePak Professional System?
Web Slide Professional System Reviews