Features of SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer
- Mass Median Diameter (MMD) =2.9 µm
- Total Output Rate (TOR) = .180 ml/min
- Percentage under 5 µm =79 %
- Average Treatment Time =12-14 mins
Functions of SinuStar Nebulizer with Nasal Adapter
- Inspiratory Valve Cap
- Nebulizer Insert
- Nebulizer Semi-Circle
- Standard Mouthpiece with Nasal Adapter
- Nebulizer Outlet 3 4
- Nebulizer Cup
- Air Intake
- Alignment Rings
What to buy with Reusable Nebulizer
How to use Pari SinuStar Nebulizer?
Set-up the SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer
- Unwind the tubing and insert the tubing into the compressor outlet marked “AIR”
- Make sure the tubing is firmly inserted or attached. The tubing is designed to fit tightly.
- Make sure the PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer has been cleaned and/or disinfected before first use and after last treatment of the day
- Remove the nebulizer insert by twisting counter-clockwise until it stops and lift up
- Pour prescribed medication into the nebulizer cup. Do not fill past 6 cc (ml)
Aerosol Nasal Treatment using SinuStar Nebulizer :
- Take your treatment as directed by your physician
- Treatment with the PARI SinuStar Aerosol Delivery System is most effective when the nasal passages are not blocked. Before starting therapy with the SinuStar Aerosol Delivery System please make sure the nasal passages are clear by rinsing with a nasal irrigator according to the instructions for use
- Sit in a relaxed, upright position and turn the compressor on
- Place the PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer with nasal adapter comfortably but firmly under the nose. Inhale and exhale normally through your nose. Do not inhale deeply. Breathe normally with the nasal adapter under the nose during the entire treatment
- Continue step 3 until the medication is gone or you hear a “sputtering”
- Replace the nebulizer insert. The semi-circle should face the nebulizer outlet. The two alignment rings should now be lined up with each other.
- Insert the nasal adapter into the mouthpiece. Attach the mouthpiece with the nasal adapter into the nebulizer outlet. Then attach the inspiratory valve cap by pressing firmly into the nebulizer insert. The inspiratory valve cap is designed to fit snugly. Firmly press the other end of the tubing onto the air intake on the bottom of the PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer. The tubing is designed to fit tightly.
Note: All parts should be seated firmly in place. Use of an improperly assembled nebulizer could prevent adequate delivery of medication.
How to clean Pari SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer and Nasal Adapter?
- Disconnect the tubing from the air intake on the bottom of the nebulizer cup
- If there is any moisture (condensation) in the tubing, let the compressor run with only the tubing attached for 2-3 minutes. The warm air from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the "ends down" to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble the PARI SinuStar Nebulizer
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse its parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out water
- Air dry or hand dry its parts on a clean, lint-free cloth. Reassemble nebulizer with nasal adapter when parts are dry and store.
- You can also wash all parts of the PARI SinuStar Nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash tubing. Place the PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer with nasal adapter parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
Pari SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer User Manual
Precautions: Nebulizer should last 6 months with general use and we have included a sticker set to remind you to replace your nebulizer It is recommended to buy a back-up PARI SinuStarT Reusable Nebulizer in case PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer becomes lost, damaged or clogged.
- Nebulizer for single patient use (one person) only
- You must regularly disinfect or sterilize the PARI SinuStar Reusable Nebulizer with nasal adapter between treatments. Failure to do so could lead to serious or fatal illness
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Pari 022F59 Nebulizer Warranty
It includes a 6-months limited warranty for home care use