Kaye Ball and Roll Holders Features
- Kaye Ball and Roll Holders are constructed of aluminum
- Includes mounting hardware
- Storage racks for therapy balls and rolls
Note - The image above shows the SBG (green) ball on the small ball holder, model BH16; and the SBB (blue) ball on the large ball holder, model BH33
What to buy with Ball Holders
How to install Kay Products Roll and Ball Holder?
Refer to the diagram and install the unit as follows:
- If the unit shipped with the legs or L-shaped tubes removed, install those legs into the Ushaped tube so that the snap button in each leg aligns with the holes in the U-tube.
- If the unit shipped with the legs installed, rotate each of the legs upward so that the snap button in each leg aligns with the holes in the Utube (The legs may need to be moved in or out slightly for the push-pins to catch.)
- Ensure that the legs are adjusted to the same position. If not, depress the push-pin on one of the legs and slide it in or out.
- Determine where the holder will be installed and mark the location of the four attachment holes as described below. The holes should be drilled into the hollow portion of the wall.
- Distance A should be at least 18 inches (46 cms.) from the ceiling for the BH16, and at least 38 ins. (97 cms.) from the ceiling for the BH33.
- Distance B should be at least 6 ins. (16 cms.) from the ceiling for the BH16, and at least 13 ins. (34 cms.) from the ceiling for the BH33
- The vertical distance between the holes should be 4.5 ins. (11.5 cms.) for BH16, and 10 ins. (25.5 cms.) for the BH33.
- The horizontal distance between the holes should be 13 ins. (33 cms.) for the BH16 and 23 ins. (58.5 cms.) for the BH33.
- Ensure that the above holes will be drilled into the hollow portion of the wall, not into studs, and drill the four holes with a 7/16” dia. bit.
- Gently tap the wall anchors into the holes.
- Tighten each of the screws completely to secure the anchors in place
- Remove all four screws.
- Place a washer on each screw and secure the holder to the wall. Do this so that the legs point upwards.
- To adjust the depth of the holder, depress the push-pins and move the unit in or out until the pins snap into another set of holes.
How to care for Key Roll and Ball Holder?
- Inspect the unit regularly
- Tighten the hardware as necessary
- If a problem is discovered that may impact the unit’s function, immediately cease use
- Use water and, if needed, soap to clean the unit
Kaye Ball and Roll Holders User Manual
- Do not use with broken or missing parts
- Do not exceed the size and weight limits
- Do not alter the unit or use it in any way other than described herein
Kaye Ball and Roll Holders Specifications
||Holds Ball or Roll Sizes
||16.25" W x 19.5" D
||28" W x 30" D