Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Continuous Flow Concentrator
- Three separate filters
- Sieve-GARD Monitor
- Pressure-based system
- Features top handle for ease of mobility
- A pressure-based system which is superior to timing-based systems
- Self-diagnostic electronics minimize trouble-shooting time
- Sieve-GARD Monitor protects sieve from degradation
- SensO2 oxygen monitor and low flow alarm
- Three separate filters assure oxygen purity
- Sleek, stylish, contemporary and patient-preferred design
- Compressor 35 psi pressure-relief valve
- Low noise level allows for use during sleep
- Weight: 40 lbs
Invacare Perfecto2 User Manual
NOTE: Prescription can be faxed to 1.203.616.2851 or emailed to [email protected]
What are the Benefits?
- The robust design comes standard with Invacare SensO2 oxygen monitor to simplify preventative maintenance schedules and lower costs
- Patient-accessible reset button helps minimize emergency service calls
- All Perfecto2 V stationary concentrators include a HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility
- User-friendly design with easy-to-see control panel, humidifier bottle holder, and filter access Low noise level
- Invacare Oxygen Concentrator provides an unlimited, worry-free oxygen supply
- Neutral color help to blend into any home environment
Components of this O2 Concentrator
- Oxygen Outlet
- Elapsed Time Meter
- Oxygen Purity Indicator Lights/Fault and Power Indicator Lights
- Circuit Breaker
- Power Switch
- Power Cord
- HomeFill Outlet Fitting
- Cabinet Filter
What to buy With Invacare Oxygen Concentrator
How to operate Invacare Perfecto2?
How to set up Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Humidifier?
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Fill a humidifier with boiled tap water or bottled water to the level indicated by the manufacturer. Boil tap water for approximately ten minutes and cool to room temperature prior to use.
- Insert a flathead screwdriver in the plate groove on the top edge of the filter access door and gently pry the filter access door off.
- Pull up and remove the humidifier bottle adapter.
- Attach the humidifier bottle adapter to the humidifier bottle by turning the wing nut on the humidifier bottle counterclockwise until it is securely fastened.
- Select the location for the humidifier bottle/adapter assembly:
When placing the humidifier bottle in the compartment on the Invacare Oxygen Concentrator, attach the humidifier bottle/adapter tube to the oxygen outlet connector on the concentrator. When using tubing connections longer than 7 ft (2.1 m) in length, position the humidifier as close to the patient as possible to allow for maximum humidification output.
- Attach the nasal cannula supply tube to the humidifier bottle outlet.
- After assembly, ensure that oxygen is flowing through the nasal cannula.
How to turn on this Oxygen Machine?
- Press the power switch to the On position.
- All the panel lights and the audible alarm will come on for one second, confirming that the indicators are functioning properly.
Flowrate of this O2 Concentrator
- Turn the flowrate knob A to the setting prescribed by your physician or therapist.
- If the flowrate on the flowmeter ever falls below 0.5 L/min D for more than about one minute, the Potential Obstruction Alert will be triggered. This is a rapid beeping of the audible alarm. Check your tubing or accessories for blocked or kinked tubing or a defective humidifier bottle. After rated flow is restored to between 0.5 L/min and 0.75 L/min, the Potential Obstruction Alert will turn off.
SensO2 Oxygen Purity Indicator
This feature monitors the purity of oxygen generated by the oxygen machine. If purity falls below factory preset standards, indicator lights on the control panel will illuminate.
When the unit is turned on, the yellow light will come on indicating the unit is operating and is in the initial warm-up period. When the green light comes on, the unit is in the normal operating mode (SYSTEM OK/O2 greater than 85%). Once in normal operating mode, the lights will be controlled depending on the oxygen concentration values.
Invacare Perfecto2 Specifications
||325 watts @ 3 LPM
||Purity: 95.6% to 87% at all flow rates
|Maximum Outlet Pressure
||5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI)
|Operating Flow Rate
||0.5 to 5 LPM
||Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle)
||120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz
||Altitude upto 8000 feet
Upto to 6000 feet when used to with HomeFill
||Relief mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI)
|Shipping Product Weight
||0.5 - 5 L/min.
|Rated current input
|Compressor life expectancy
Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator Warranty
Limited Warranty - 3 Years
Reviews of Invacare Perfecto2