Flextnd Restore Training System Features
- Flextend Restore is the most innovative training system for correcting chronic conditions affecting the fingers, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Add the AC-KIT to Flextend Restore in order to enhance upper-body power, strength and endurance for Golfer's, Tennis Player's, Guitarists, Drummers and any athlete wanting to increase the strength, power and endurance of their shoulders / rotator cuff, biceps & triceps, chest & back
- Add the TFT-KIT (attachment) to Flextend system to increase tension on individual fingers or specific joint segments - for conditions like DeQuervain's, Trigger Thumb and Trigger Finger
- Multiple resistance combinations can be created by user for single or multi-joint exercises to enhance the rate of recovery as well as maximize overall strength performance levels
When to use Flextend Restore System?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger
- Guyons Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- DeQuervains Syndrome
- Performance Enhancement
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains and Strains
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Dupuytrens Contracture
Why use Flextend Orthotic Glove?
- Performs a wide variety of rehabilitation and performance enhancement exercises
- Flextend glove fits both hands
- Restore reversible gloves are effective in treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
What to buy with Flextend Training System?
How to Assemble Flextend-Restore System?
- Step 1: Place the Orthotic Glove on a flat surface, palm-side facing up.
- Step 2:
- Place the Arm Strap directly beneath the Orthotic Glove, rings facing upward. Line up the Arm Strap rings with the Orthotic Glove's wrist rings.
- Right Hand: Position the end of the Arm Strap with pull clasp to the left side.
- Left Hand: Position the end of the Arm Strap with pull clasp to the right side.
- Step 3:
- Connect the Resistance Band and Band Clasp, placing the clasp around one end of the Resistance Band.
- Disengaging Band Clasp: Pushing in the button disengages the Band Clasp/releases the Resistance Band.
- Engaging Band Clasp: Releasing the button engages the Band Clasp/holds the Resistance Band in place.
- Step 4: Attach the Resistance Band(s)
- Insert the Resistance Band end (without the clasp) through the Arm Strap's rightside ring.
- Insert the Resistance Band through the Orthotic Glove's right-side wrist ring.
- Continue to “feed” the Resistance Band up and through the five upper-fulcrum point rings (Level 2), then down through the left-side rings of the wrist and Arm Strap.
- Secure the Resistance Band end into the remaining insertion point of the Band Clasp.
FLEXTEND is now assembled! Flextend Restore User guide
How Flextend-Restore Works?
- Provides stretching of the flexor muscles (which close the hand) and strengthening of the extensor muscles (which open the hand).
- Flextend exercise system is designed to create muscle balance to the entire lower arm, releasing impingements and allowing normal vascularity to return.
- Note: It has been widely documented that this type of muscle balancing exercise is extremely healthy and necessary for full recovery of most injuries. Inquire with your doctor about muscle balance therapy with Flextend.
Who Should Use Flextend System?
- It is used for cases ranging from mild to severe, and treats most all injuries of the fingers, hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
- Flextend is utilized for greater dexterity, coordination and grip strength, and is recognized as a reliable tool for injury prevention.
- Those who have used the program for post-operative therapy, report being able to return to work with full levels of strength and mobility in about half the time normally associated with surgical release of the transverse carpal ligament.
- For faster results, suggest to your post-operative therapist Flextend system as part of your recovery program.
Flextend Restore Specifications
For correct size, measure from the base of the hand (first wrist crease closest to palm) to the tip of the middle finger.
|X-Small||6-1/2" to 6-3/4"|
|Small||6-3/4" to 7"|
|Medium||7" to 7-1/4"|
|Large||7-1/4" to 7-1/2"|
|X-Large||7-1/2" to 7-3/4"|
|XX-Large||7-3/4" to 8"|
Flextend System Warranty