- Multiple color options for organization and visual accessibility
- Tactile and auditory feedback
- No batteries required
- Easy to use
- Mini-Gumball Switch can be mounted on surfaces like the ones below to bring its features wherever you need them:
- Assistive clamps and arms
Who Can Use Mini-Gumball Switches?
People with disabilities and those who support them can benefit from adaptive buttons like the Mini-Gumball Switch.
- Adults and children with disabilities
- Parents and families
- Care organizations
- Occupational and speech therapists
How to Use an Accessibility Mini-Round Switch
A Mini-Gumball Switch connects to a device to allow the user to use the device with the switch. Pressing on the 1¼-inch activation surface activates the connected devices for purposes like
- Playing: By connecting an adaptive switch to a compatible toy, the user can press the button to have it move or make sounds.
- Learning: A student can use their switch to activate educational devices that teach concepts like cause and effect.
- Communicating: When you plug the Mini-Gumball Switch into a communication device, the user can press it to play a message.
Our adaptive switches give users access to a wide range of activities in a format suited to their motor abilities.