EasyStand Evolv Stander Features
- EasyStand Evolv Medium Stander includes
- (2) 5 locking casters
- (2) 5 front wheels
- Manual hydraulic actuator with handle
- Planar seat
- Flip-up kneepad
- Multi-adjustable footplates
- Black molded tray with chest pad
- Transfer handles
- Black upholstery
- The optimal standing position has been perfected in the Evolv standing frame. By strategically placing the pivot points of the stander in line with the bodyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s natural pivot points, options like the hip supports, lateral supports, and head support remain in place from sitting to standing, minimizing shear. When positioned correctly, the contoured seat provides a maximum over-center stretch for various body types.The Evolv also accommodates for hip and knee contractures through proper positioning of the footplates and optional independent knee pads.
- Accessibility and Independence
- The Evolv's open base makes independent transfers easier. A larger Transfer Seat or Rotating Seat can also be added to make transfers more manageable. To make standing pivot or lift assist transfers easier, an optional Swing-Away Front or Removable Back can be added. The user can independently achieve the standing position with the manual hydraulic actuator or optional push-button PowÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢r Up Lift.
- Safety and Convenience
- The Evolv standing frame provides a safe and supportive transition to standing. It allows the user to stand in three easy steps ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ adjust, transfer, and pump up. Both caregivers and users are more comfortable with the Evolv because of the safe and easy lateral transfer and supportive transition to standing. DonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t just take our word for it ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ see what others have to say about the versatility and convenience of the Evolv.
- Relocated pivot point reduces shear
- Makes it easy to stand in small increments of time to build your weight bearing tolerance and maximize the benefits of standing
- Provides a maximum over-center stretch and full upright standing, when adjusted properly for your body
- Supportive kneepad, seat, back (optional), and Shadow Tray (optional) keep you secure as you transition to standing
- Allows user to move in and out of standing without having to be lifted or transferred
- Fits individuals from 4ft to 5ft 6"
- Weight capacity: up to 200lb
- Open frame for easy transfers
More About EasyStand Evolv Stander
- Shadow Tray:
- The Shadow Tray option features a supportive tray with chest pad that ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œshadows you from sitting to standing. The tray flips out of the way for easy transfers, then, as you pump up to a standing position, the tray moves with you from sitting to standing. This breakthrough method of standing provides support that cannot be found in any other stander. The Shadow Tray is also very useful for a person with contractures that prevent them from going to a full standing position.
- The Mobile option encourages you to move around while standing! Designed for people who can push a manual wheelchair, the Evolv with the mobile option allows you to stand up and self-propel your stander around the home or office. The kneepad flips up and push rims move forward to provide ample access for transferring. The Mobile option features high-efficiency chain drives, wheel locks, and a clear tray.
- Swing-Away Front:
- An H-frame front allows the tray and kneepads to swing away providing more room for assisted transfers. The unique design allows caregivers to swing the front end away with minimal lifting.
Seat Depth Range
14" to 19" (36cm to 48cm)
Seat to Footplate Range (from seat pivot)
11" to 18" (28cm to 46cm)
Knee Width (center to center)
Kneepad Depth Range (from seat pivot)
3.5" to 5.75" (9cm to 15cm)
Standard Tray Size
21" x 24" (53cm x 61cm)
Tray/Chest Pad Depth Range (from seat pivot)
0" to 10.5" (0cm to 27cm)
Standard Tray Height Range (from seat pivot)
15.5" to 30.5" (39cm to 77cm)
26.5" to 33.5" (67cm to 85cm)
Weight of Basic Unit
Standard Upholstery Color
Locking Caster Diameter
10Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° in 3 Increments
10Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° in 3 Increments
15Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° in 3 Increments
90 days warranty on upholstery or plastic