Drive PrimeMat 2.0 Impact Reduction Fall Mats Features
- Full 72" length provides maximum coverage alongside bed
- Passed 5 foot "Egg Drop Test" - an egg was dropped from 5 feet above the mat without damage
- Non-slip pattern helps minimize slipping and is easy to clean with mild soap and water
- User Instructions
- Cleaning Instructions:
- All cleaning solutions must be properly diluted according to the manufacturers instructions. Fall Mats should be thoroughly cleaned after each patient use.
- Superficial dirt on the cover may be removed by wiping with soft cloth moistened with mild soap or organic cleanser and water. This will be effective on common stains such as blood, urine and perspiration.
- Cleaning and infection control may be carried out on the fall mat top cover with a sodium hypochlorite solution (0.1% or 1000 parts per million available chlorine), 8-10% bleach/water and or a EPA-registered Quaternary or Phenolic wipe down can also be used when properly diluted to manufacturers instructions. Any cleansing agent containing abrasives should not be used as well as any Iodophor type disinfectants (Betadine for example) as this will stain the cover. Please allow top cover to completely air dry prior to use or storage as adequate drying is necessary care and maintenance for the top cover coated materials.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing and gloves when cleaning fall mats. Note: Always conduct periodic inspections before and during use. Do not use if the cover has holes or tears. A damaged PrimeMat 2.0 will allow interior foam core to absorb moisture and harbor bacteria, thereby compromising infection control efforts.
- Drive Medical makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, that utilizing the PrimeMat 2.0 will prevent trauma to the resident or patient. To reduce the possibility of family members or healthcare staff from tripping on the mat; inform everyone caring for the patient, especially those working at night that the PrimeMat 2.0 has been placed on the floor next to the bed.
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 year limited warranty