Deluxe Folding Walker Features
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Sturdy 1" diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Vinyl-contoured hand grip
- Comes with wheels
- The 10210-4ASM Walker comes fully assembled out of the box
- Piggy back label is supplied on product hangtag
What to buy with Drive Deluxe Folding Walker?
How to use Deluxe Folding Walker?
Step 1 Align the middle of your foot with the back legs of the walker.
Step 2 Lift the walker up and place it comfortably in front of you, making sure all four legs end up on the floor.
Step 3 Carefully, walk forward one step at a time.
Wheelchair to Walker Transfer
Making certain wheels on the wheelchair are locked lift your body by pushing down on the armrests and carefully transfer one hand at time to the walker.
Custom Walker Adjustments
With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand-grip, your elbow should be flexed 20°- 30°. Caution:
Be aware of the following:
- Electrical cords in way
- Liquids on floor
- Throw rugs
- Toys or debris
- Doors and door steps
- Gaps in floor
Drive Deluxe Folding Walker User Manual
- Use wheels on front legs only or on all four legs with appropriate rear wheel brakes.
- Do not push one side of the walker ahead and then other side without lifting the walker first.
- Use Drive accessories only. Use of other manufacturers accessories can result in improper fit and risk fall and/or injury.
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drive Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker Specifications
||17" inside hand grip | 20" inside back legs
|Depth (Opened at Base)
Limited lifetime warranty