When to use Airial Express Compressor Nebulizer?
- Drive Compressor Nebulizer includes an AC powered air compressor that provides compressed air and ideal for home health care use
- The compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient
- The compressor nebulizer can be used with pediatric patients
What does Drive Medquip Airial Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer include?
- Pediatric nebulizer mask
- Disposable nebulizer kit
What does Airial Pediatric Nebulizer Kit include?
- 7 feet tubing
- T adaptor
- Nebulizer or medication cup
- Reservoir tube
What to buy with Pediatric Nebulizer
Also Available (Sold Seperately) -
How do you use an Airial Compressor Nebulizer?
- Before each use inspect the compressor and nebulizer cup assembly for damage or wear, replace as needed
- Place the compressor on a table or other flat stable surface. Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated. Do not use the compressor nebulizer system on the floor.
- With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet
- Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer’s cup before use
- Attach the other end of the tubing into the air-inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup
- Turn on the compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press the power switch to O (OFF) position.
- When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet
- Always unplug the comressor nebulizer immediately after use
- Do not use Medquip Compressor Nebulizer in or near explosive environments, or where aerosol (spray) products are being used
- Do not pump combustible liquids or vapors with the product or use in or near an area where flammable or explosive liquids of vapors may exist
- Do not operate Drive Medquip Train Nebulizer System in an oxygen-enriched environment, i.e. oxygen tent or oxygen hood
- Use only in well ventilated areas
- The compressor motor has a thermal protector, which will shut off the unit before the unit is overheated. When the thermal protector shuts the unit off, please -
- Switch off the unit
- Unplug the unit from the electrical outlet
- Wait 30 minutes for the motor to cool down before another treatment
- Make sure the air openings are not obstructed
How to maintain Medquip Nebulizers?
For the best results, Drive Medquip Airial Express Train Compressor Nebulizer requires daily cleaning and maintenance of all the parts.
What is the best way to clean a Nebulizer?
- With the power switch in the “Off” position, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet
- Disconnect the tubing from the air-inlet connector and set it aside
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from the cap. Open the nebulizer by turning the cap counterclockwise and remove the baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow it to air dry.
- For reusable nebulizer only, it can be cleaned daily in the dishwasher using a top shelf or by following the above cleaning procedure
How to disinfect Airial Express Train Compressor Nebulizer Parts?
- Using a clean container or bowl, soak items in three parts hot water to one part white vinegar for 30 minutes or use a medical bacterial-germicidal disinfectant
- With clean hands, remove items from disinfectant solution, rinse under hot tap water, and air dry on a clean paper towel. Store in a zip-lock bag.
Note - Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination
How to clean Airial Nebulizer Compressor?
- With power switch in the “Off” position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free
- Do not immerse the unit in water. It may damage the unit
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning
- Clean all necessary parts after each use as instructed in this guidebook
How to change Medquip Airial Train Nebulizer filter?
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or sooner if filter discolors
- Remove filter by grasping it firmly and pulling out of the unit. Discard old filter.
- Replace with a new Drive filter. Additional filters should be purchased from your Drive provider
- Push new filter into position
Precautions to take while using Airial Express Children Nebulizer Machine
- To avoid electrical shock
- Keep the unit away from water
- Do not immerse the power cord or the unit in liquid
- Do not use while bathing
- Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into the water
- Immediately unplug the unit
- Never operate the unit if it has any damaged parts (including power cord), or if it has been dropped or submerged in water. Promptly send it to a service center for examination and repair
- The unit should not be used where products are being used
- Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning after each use
- Do not use other attachments unless recommended by the manufacturer
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other)
- Operating Cautions -
- Connect this product to an appropriate voltage outlet for the model
- Do not run this product unattended
- Never operate the unit if it has any damaged parts (including power cord), or if it has been dropped or submersed in water. Promptly send it to a service center for examination and repair
- If any abnormality occurs, discontinue use immediately until the unit has been examined and repaired
- Always unplug the product immediately after use
- Never block the air openings of the main unit or place it where the air openings may be obstructed
- Storage Cautions -
- Do not store the unit in direct sunlight, high temperatures, or high humidity
- Keep the unit out of reach of small children
- Always keep the unit unplugged while not in use
Airial Express MQ6008 Kids Nebulizer Machine FAQ's
What is a Compressor Nebulizer System?
Compressor Nebulizer System is a device used to treat asthma, COPD, and other respiratory diseases. When the user uses a compressor nebulizer system, it delivers medication directly to the lungs and helps improve breathing and treat lungs infections by delivering Aerosolized medications through a nebulizer mask or mouthpiece
When should I give my toddler a Nebulizer?
Kids nebulizer can be used only when it is prescribed by your infant's doctor. If your toddler has the following respiratory conditions -
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
Medquip Express Train Nebulizer Guides
Specifications of Medquip Train Compressor Nebulizer for Toddler
||7.4 in x 6.7 in x 5.4
|Compressor Pressure Range
||25 - 42 Psi
|Liter Flow Range
||5 ~ 8 lpm
|Nebulizer Medication Capacity
|Operating Noise Level
|Operating Humidity Range
||10% - 90% RH non-condensing
|Operating Pressure Range
||8 - 13 PSI
|Operating Temperature Range
||50° - 104°F (10° to 40°C)
||0.5 - 10 µm
||AC 120V, 60Hz / 230V, 50Hz
|Storage Humidity Range
||10% - 90% RH
|Storage Temperature Range
||-4° - 158° F(-20° to 70°C)
||39 psi or greater / 269 KPa
Drive Medquip Airial Express Kids Nebulizer Warranty
5 year limited warranty