Why choose Danmar Combination Head Float?
Swimming and flotation equipment is designed to accommodate different levels of ability in the water.
- Danmar's swim equipment is constructed from Ensolite marine flotation foam.
- It will not sink or absorb water, even if cut or punctured.
- Each piece is triple-coated with our durable vinyl finish, in bright yellow, making it highly visible in the water.
- Medium: 20"L x 13"W x 2"T
- Large: 22"L x 14"W x 3"T
- Weight capacity:
- Medium: 40lb to 50lb
- Large: 60lb to 175lb
How to clean Danmar Combination Head Float With Mini Stabilizer Bar?
- The equipment is easily cleaned by hand, using mild detergent
- avoid any harsh chemical cleaners.
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
What to Buy with Danmar Head Float?
How to select Danmar Swimming Equipments?
To help you decide on the type of equipment and the appropriate size for the individual, here are a few basic considerations:
- Individual's medical condition, considering the type and severity of the disability.
- Amount of trunk and head control that the individual exhibits.
- Amount of spasticity/rigidity exhibited.
- Age, weight, and amount of body fat that contributes to natural buoyancy.
- Teaching goals which are desired, i.e. maximum or minimum flotation for a full range of motion in the extremities.
- Versatility of equipment: our swim aids are designed for all age groups and may be adapted to changing levels of proficiency.
Note: Supervision by competent personnel is a necessity while flotation equipment is in use.
Danmar Head Float Specifications
||20"L X 13"W X 2"T
||22"L X 14"W X 3"T
Danmar Head Float With Mini Stabilizer Bar Warranty
All Danmar Products are covered against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date. Swim equipment is covered for 1 year