Aloe Vesta Daily Moisturizer Features
- Aloe Vesta Lotion contains petrolatum which has occlusive skin barrier properties and a humectant to promote skin hydration
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft and helps to relieve dry skin
- Helps reduce trans-epidermal water loss
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Aloe Vesta by Convatec is recommended by dermatologists
- Best cure for dry, cracked or peeling skin of hands
- Moisturizer gets absorbed into the skin rapidly
- Suitable for people suffering from eczema
- Does not leave the skin greasy
- - For infants/neonates, please use under medical supervision
Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-23, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder.
What to buy with ConvaTec Moisturizer?
How to apply Aloe Vesta Moisturizer?
- For skin protection:
- For diaper rash:
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
ConvaTec Moisturizer Reviews