Dolomite Walker with Forearm Support Features
- Alpha Basic has looped brakes handles turned vertical
- Alpha Advanced has a cushioned handle on a ball joint
- Braking can be accomplished by pushing or pulling depending on the joint setting
- An accessory one handed braking system can be installed on either model
- Welded steel frame and 8" high friction indoor/outdoor wheels
- This rehab walker folds for easy storage
- Braking system
- Removable basket with carry handle
- Flip-up seat for gait training and greater reach
- Color: Blue
What is the Difference between Advanced and Basic Walker?
- Advanced Walker
The Advanced Walker comes with a joy-stick style handle which can be push and pulled. It can be rotated on the ball joint mount to push side to side for the parking maneuverability.
- Basic Walker
The Basic Walker comes with a Dolomite Looped brake handle mounted vertically. One need to squeeze to brake and push out to set the parking maneuverability.
What to buy with Dolomite Alpha Walker?
Construction of Dolomite Walker
Dolomite uses a welded steel frame, no hardware to loosen at joints. Alpha frame has been redesigned wider and deeper to accommodate the higher center of gravity caused by the arm supports. Alpha has 8" high friction, indoor/outdoor tires. Rear of padded forearm supports is recessed to relieve pressure on the elbow. An Allen key is included for adjustments to the arm supports. Step-less arm height adjustment has measurement marks printed on tube to duplicate settings. Flip-up seat gives the user the ability to walk inside the frame for better gait training.
Alpha Advanced brakes use a padded bar grip. Brake handles can be adjusted so that little force or leverage is needed. A ball joint on allows you to change the direction of brake operation. Alpha Basic has a loop brake handle.
Specifications of Alpha Walker
|Particulars||Advanced and Basic|
|Distance Between Handles||12" to 14"|
|Distance Between Rear Wheels||20"|
|Minimum Handle Height||37.5"|
|Maximum Handle Height||47"|
Dolomite Alpha Walker Warranty
Manufacturer provides a 2 year warranty against manufacturers defects. Excludes wheels, brake cables and hand grips; damage due to wear and tear or abuse. Warranty covers walker.