Sammons Preston Ice Pack Features
Conforming Cryotherapy: Cold Packs come in a size for every body part. This allows the therapeutic cold to be applied evenly over muscles and joints. Cold therapy is a great way to help recover from bruises, sprains, and sore muscles.
Proper Freezing: To get the most out of this reusable cold pack, lay it flat and freeze it for two hours before applying. Store the pack without anything on top of it and place a towel between the skin and the ice pack to prevent frostbite.
Professional Quality: Cold Pacs offer professional quality at affordable prices. Whether you need a bulk order for a physical therapy center or a standard pack to for treating a sore neck, this cold pack will get the job done.
What to buy with Patterson Medical Ice Pack
How to apply Sammons Preston Cold Pack?
- For initial chilling of the pack, place flat in chilling unit freezer for 2 hours. Do not store anything on top of the pack. Do not chill below 0ºF (-17.8°C)
- Remove pack from freezer and place a hand towel between the skin and the pack to avoid frostbite. Apply to area being treated
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
Sammons Preston Reusable Cold Therapy Pacs Care Instructions
- Wipe all moisture from the pack before returning to freezer
- It is best not to fold the pack for storage in freezer
- Packs are most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12°F -(-11.1°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use
Precautions to take while using Sammons Preston Cold Therapy Pack
- Do not sit, lie or sleep on the pack
- Constantly monitor the pack application to insure that the patients skin is not being irritated by the cold
- Do not attempt to use the pack as a hot pack. No hot water. No microwave. Use only as a cold therapy
Size Chart of Sammons Preston Reusable Cold Pacs
||11" x 14" (28 x 36 cm)
||11" x 21" (28 x 53 cm)
||23" (58 cm) Long
Sammons Preston Ice Pack Reviews