Features of Calazime Skin Protectant Paste
- Medline Remedy Olivamine Calazime Skin Protectant Paste is dermatologist Tested
- Medline Skin Protectant Paste provides relief from discomfort associated with diaper rash caused by wetness, urine or stool and other macerated skin conditions
- Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin
- Menthol cools irritated skin and calms inflamed tissue
- Uses the purest grade of U.S.P standardized white petrolatum to prevent pores from clogging
- Remedy Skin Protectant Paste nourishes skin with amino acids, antioxidants and pain control ingredients
- When combined with micronized zinc oxide, less product is needed to achieve the same barrier coverage, offering a savings in supply costs
- CHG Friendly
What to buy with Medline Remedy Calazime Cream
What are the ingredients of Medline Remedy with Olivamine?
Calazime Cream Active Ingredients:
- Menthol 0.2% as Analgesic
- Zinc Oxide 20% as Protectant
Remedy Calazime Skin Protectant Paste Inactive Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Ascorbic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil
- Citric Acid
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Citrus Grandis Peel Oil
- Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Modified Corn Starch
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Pyridoxine HCI
- Retinyl Palmitate
- White Petrolatum
- Zea Mays Oil
- For External Use Only. Do not use
- On deep or puncture wounds
- On animal bites
- On serious burns
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FAQ's About Calazime Cream
1. What is Calazime cream used for?
Uses of Remedy Calazime: It is used to protect skin from wetness, urine, or stools. It is used to treat diaper rash. It is used to treat minor cuts, scrapes, or burns. It is used at wound or fistula sites.
2. Is Calazime a barrier cream?
Remedy Calazime Protectant Paste: Zinc oxide-based barrier that protects against moisture and minor irritation.
3. Is Calazime Cream good for itching?
It is used to treat skin irritation. It is used to treat poison oak, ivy, and sumac rashes.
Reviews of Medline Remedy Calazime Cream