Feattures of Vive Hook Button
- Use with any button: Easily maneuvers any size button
- Snag-Free wire: Slim wire loop is made with smooth, durable steel to easily slide in buttonholes without damaging clothing
- Textured Grip: Nonslip composite material provides a secure, comfortable grip
- Convenient Zipper Hook: A narrow steel hook for easily zipping jackets and clothing
- Dress Independently: Great for those with limited dexterity, arthritis, or carpal tunnel
How to use Vive Button Assist Tool?
1. Slide the wire through the buttonhole from the front to the back.
2. Gently maneuver the button through the center of the wire loop and slide it to the narrow end to lock it in place. Gently pull through the buttonhole and slide outward to release.
3. Insert the hook in the zip of the jacket and pull the steel hook to easily zip jackets and clothing.
When to use Vive Button Helper Hooks?
The Vive button hook is great for:
What to buy with a Button Puller
FAQs About Vive Button Aid
1. Is Vive Button Assist Tool strong enough to button jeans?
Yes, the wire loop is heavy-duty, allowing you to secure buttons of any size and shape.
2. Will Vive Hook button helper unbutton my shirt too?
Yes, the button hook can be used for unbuttoning clothing as well.
3. Will this button hook tool work on cuff buttons?
Yes, the button hook will button the cuff and sleeve buttons.
4. What are the dimensions of Vive Button Helper?
The button hook measures 7.25" in length and 1.25" in width.
5. Does this work well for small buttons with tight buttonholes?
Yes, the button hook allows you to manipulate small buttons through their buttonholes.
Vive Button Assist Tool Dimensions
|Length of the hook button
|Width of the Button Helper
60 Day Guarantee