The Original UP Walker - A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Mobility!
- UPWalker stand up walker offers a healthier, safer, and more dignified walking experience
- Helps users get back on their feet and regain their independence
- Supportive upright posture walker lessens the pain and provides more walking comfort
- Lightweight aluminum frame with user weight capacity up to 350 lbs (Large model)
- Multiple model options to accommodate user height from 4'4" to 6'5"
- UPWalker Standing Walker arrives fully assembled in graphite gray color
Why choose the UP Walker Walking Aid?
The UPWalker is a revolutionary mobility device that enables users to walk upright in a safe and secure posture. This stand up straight uplift walker gives better support, greater freedom, and more confidence to walk farther than the traditional walkers that cause users to hunch over. Research studies have shown that UPWalker stand up walker reduces back, wrist, and lower limb pain and enables users to walk farther with fewer efforts.
Is the UPWalker any good?
The support and stability that UPWalker stand up walker provides is very beneficial for older adults. It also helps resolve mobility issues of people with orthopedic products, Neurological, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, and other health disorders like:
UPWalker Standing Walkers For Seniors Features
- Adjustable-Height Armrests: Simple armrest adjustment offers the perfect height in seconds. It enables users of varying heights to stand tall and look ahead with confidence and dignity.
- Lockable Brakes: Ergonomic handbrakes are easy to use for better control, stopping, and parking.
- Comfortable Seat: Fabric seat with backrest support slides front to back for sitting or walking.
- Sit-To-Stand Handles: Cushioned handles make the transition between sitting and standing more comfortable and safer.
- Multi-Terrain Wheels: Large 8-inch rubber wheels help to move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
- Sturdy Frame: Offers stability and safety to the user.
Benefits of UPWalker Walking Aid Upright Walker
- Helps users regain their independence
- Supportive walker improves walking posture
- Lightweight frame folds for easy transport
UPWalker Upright Walker Accessories
The UPWalker stand up walker is shipped to customers with the following standard accessories:
- Backrest Support - Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker walking aid. It may be left permanently on the walker or removed when not in use.
- Beverage Holder - Must-have drink holder attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to the water bottle.
- Personal Item Bag - Accessible polyester bag with fold-over top carries and conveniently stores personal items. It can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes.
What to buy with UPWalker Walking Aid - Upright Walker
Which UPWalker Stand Up Walker is right for me?
|From 4'4" to 6'5"
|From 4'7" to 5'10"
|110 - 350 pounds
|Up to 300 pounds
|User Fall Risk (Due to health conditions)
|Frail or Weak User
|Lifetime Warranty on Frame (under normal use)
|Hand Brakes and Parking Brakes
(Extra padded cushion)
|Ergonomic Hand-Grips with Full Rotation for Precise Adjustment
|Ergonomic Hand-Grips with 10-degree angle
|Adjustable bar for hand/arm position
|Smaller rear wheels to help maneuver in tight spaces
|Reduced turning radius
|Four 8" wheels - Constructed to handle a variety of outdoor spaces
|Weighs under 16 lbs.
|No assembly required
|Small, Standard, Large
|Unit weight (without accessories)
|Small: 21 pounds
Standard: 23.5 pounds
Large: 25.5 pounds
|Four 8" rubber wheels
|Two 8" rubber wheels in front
Two 8" rubber wheels in rear
Shop for UPWalkers @ HPFY
How is an Upright Posture Walker better than a Traditional Walker?
Upright Stand Up Walker with Seat as seen on TV is designed for less pain and more stability. It addresses the deficiencies of conventional walkers, including fall risk, slouching, and lack of user confidence and comfort. According to clinical research, the patented technology of this up walkers for seniors reduces pain in the leg joints, wrists, and back.
Traditional walkers and rollators force the user to hunch over, thereby putting painful pressure on your wrists and back. On the other hand, UPWalker is designed to support the user in a secure upright position giving better posture to have more confidence and less pain. The UPWalker may help maintain an active lifestyle both inside and outside. Use the UPWalker upright walker with seat for daily living, shopping, exercise, social events, and much more!
UPWalker vs Imitations
|Patented safety design
|ISO certified for indoor/outdoor use
|Seat does not interfere with walking
|No assembly required
|Easy height adjustment
|Easy folding for transport
|Free beverage holder
|Free personal item bag
|Additional accessories available
|User height range
|4'4" to 6'5"
|5'2" to 5'10"
How to use Upright Walkers for seniors?
Opening the UPWalker Upright Walker with Seat
- To open the UPWalker, begin by standing the UPWalker on all four wheels on a level floor.
- Open the Velcro strap on the front legs of the frame to enable the opening of the UPWalker. Stow the strap by wrapping around the attached frame and securing it with Velcro.
- Standing behind the UPWalker, lift slightly on the sit-to-stand assist handles while pulling outward in opposite directions to open frame.
- Continue opening the UPWalker by pushing slightly inward simultaneously on the sit-to-stand assist handles to align and connect seat rails with the frame.
- To complete opening of the UPWalker, move the seat to the most forward position and push downward on the seat where marked "Push Down To Secure" until seat rails sit securely inside the support brackets on the frame.
Using the UPWalker Upright Mobility Walker
- Once standing in the UPWalker, move forward, so your body is between the armrest pads, standing in an upright position with good posture.
- Put equal arm pressure on the left and right armrest pads. Put hands on handgrips with fingers around the brake handles. Take full-stride steps with constant gait.
- Pull-on brake handles while going down hills to control speed.
- Walk regularly for exercise to maintain good health.
Closing the UPWalker Stand Up Rollator
- Lower the armrests to the lowest setting. Lift the seat up by the seat lift handle and allow UPWalker to fold in. Stand the UPWalker on all four wheels to roll or stow. Use the Velcro strap on the front of the UPWalker to secure folded unit for storage or transport.
- When folding for storage or transport, it is recommended that the handgrips be turned either vertically upward or fully downward toward the ground. The armrests should be returned to their lowest height position.
- Luxury Personal Item Bag must be removed to avoid damage to the bag.
UPWalker User Guide
Click here to view videos on Upwalker
Upright Walker As Seen On TV - Maintenance Tips
- Check your UPWalker periodically to make sure that the brakes are working correctly and that all of the nuts and bolts are secure. Do not use the UPWalker if the brakes are not working correctly.
- If hand-grips are loose, do not use the UPWalker.
- Periodically inspect the wheels for tightness. wear and damage. Before use. make sure that the wheels are free of hair, lint. dirt and other debris.
- Regular inspection of parts including hardware such as brackets and plastics for deformation, corrosion, breakage, wear, dents, or compression.
- Regular cleaning of the UPWalker is recommended. Wipe all surfaces with a damp cloth and allow the surfaces to dry before use.
- UPWalker rubber handles and pads are made of closed-cell material so they can be sanitized with antiseptic cleansers.
- Teflon or silicone lubricant may be applied to a rag and run over the armrest height adjustment tubes and seat rail slide, resistance dampers. after cleaning. to assure smooth operation.
UPWalker Rolling Walker FAQ
1. How much does an UPWalker cost?
The current upwalker price of the Small (H200-S) and Standard (H200) is $645, and that of Large UPWalker (H200-L) is $695.00. Price includes free shipping and several accessories like a personal item bag, a beverage holder, and backrest support. This amounts to a total savings of over $100.00.
2. What accessories will my UPWalker come with?
The Stand Up Walker comes with a beverage holder, a personal item bag, and backrest support for sitting.
3. Is any assembly required for UPWalker H200?
No, this upright posture walker comes fully assembled with a step-by-step user guide. Try Upwalker you can remove it from the box, adjust it to your desire, and use it immediately.
4. Does the Stand Up Walker include a seat?
Yes, this rolling walker includes a fabric seat that slides front to back for sitting or walking. It also includes a comfortable backrest support for sitting.
5. What material is the UPWalker made of?
The frame of this mobility walker is made from aluminum alloy and other quality materials like polyurethane and composite plastic. Many of these materials are used in the aircraft and automobile industries.
6. Will the UPWalker relieve my pain?
The UPWalker has been shown in a research study to unload body weight from the lower limbs and reduce back and lower limb pain. The upright armrests also reduce pain in the wrists and hands that can occur with traditional walkers and rollators, especially if you have arthritis.
7. Is the UPWalker suitable for rehabilitation after surgery or injury?
Yes, physical therapists often encourage the use of the UPWalker walking aid when assisted mobility is needed.
8. Can I transport the UPWalker in my car?
Yes, the UPWalker stand up straight walker folds easily for storage and transport. It fits in the trunk or back seat of most cars.
9. Is UPWalker covered by Medicare?
The UPWalker up right walker is sold as a cash pay product. You would need to check with your insurance provider to pursue reimbursement.
10. Can this be covered under my Flexible Spending or HSA account?
We accept both FSA and HSA cards, but we suggest you speak with your plan administrator to determine the coverage. Medically necessary items are typically covered under FSA and HSA.
More UPWalker FAQ's
The frame of the UPWalker is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under NORMAL use, for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser when purchased from LifeWalker Mobility Products or an authorized LifeWalker Mobility Products dealer.
Accessories and non-durable components such as wheels, brakes, seat, handgrips, and armrests, which are susceptible to normal wear and tear and subject to periodic replacement, are warrantied for six (6) months. During these warranty periods, warranties cover all parts, labor and shipping for repairing the UPWalker. Warranties expire on their respective anniversaries and immediately upon any sale or transfer of ownership or use of the product to another person.
Warranties do not cover:
A product that was modified or repaired without prior written authorization from LifeWalker Mobility Products or an authorized LifeWalker Mobility Products dealer.
Problems arising from:
- User negligence
- Any failure to adhere to the UPWalker user and maintenance
- Any abuse or misuse of the product for purposes other than those specified in the UPWalker User Guide
- Routine brake adjustments