Features of Rose Healthcare Overhead Trapeze
- This Overhead Trapeze for Hospital Bed has chip-resistant brown vein finish
- Aids patients in lifting the upper body into a sitting position
- Allows easy transfer between beds
- Attaches easily and securely to headboard
- Has adjustable height features
- Overall height: 64"
- This trapeze set folds flat for storage
What to buy with Rose Healthcare Trapeze Sets
FAQs About Overhead Trapeze Sets
What is the use of Trapeze Bar?
The Trapeze is intended to be used only as an assistive device - that is, to enable patients to more easily and safely reposition themselves. It is not intended to bear entire body weight.
How to clean the Trapeze Set?
Use a soft cloth, dampened with water and a mild NON-ABRASIVE detergent (household cleaner, soapy water, or hospital-grade disinfectant), to clean the trapeze.
Who can use overhead trapeze for bed?
Trapeze bar can be used by people who are physically disabled or in a state where they cannot move their lower extremities. The patient will be able to shift their weight by grabbing and lifting their torso upward and sliding their body one way or another.
What is the weight capacity of Rose Healthcare Overhead Trapeze Sets?
Rose Healthcare has the weight capacity of 250 lbs.