AirFlo 12 Compressor Packaging Contents
- The compressor fitted with a 12V - 2200mAh NiMH battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-Way hand control
- User instruction manual
Features of Mangar AirFlo 12
- Efficient, durable battery technology NiMH - 1 x 12V
- 20% Lighter than previous model
- battery and mains version available
- Integral 'Up/Down' control buttons
- Charge recovery time to do 1 further lift - 2 hours
- Ergonomically designed grab handle allows for easy and balanced carrying
- Easy to read power levels
- User Instructions
Note: For optimum performance, keep the Airflo fully charged so it is ready to use whenever one may need it
How to Operate the Mangar AirFlo 12?
- Disconnect the compressor from the charger and place it in a convenient and safe position
- Connect the Hand Control Plug to the AirFlo 12 hand control socket
- Connect the hose from lifting equipment to the air outlet socket and make sue it 'clicks' into place
- Press the 'UP' button to inflate
- Press the 'DOWN' button to deflate the cushion
- When inflating the Mangar cushions, the AirFlo Compressor will stop automatically once the product is completely inflated.
- When either the ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ buttons are pressed, the internal microprocessor carries out a battery voltage check and if the voltage becomes too low, the ‘Down’ button will not work. This feature will always ensure that the seat of a Mangar Health bathing product cannot be lowered into a bath if there is insufficient battery power to raise it again.
Which Mangar Cushions Require AirFlo 12 Compressor?
The Airflo 12 by Mangar Health is a low pressure air compressor, which has been designed to inflate a range of Mangar Health pneumatic lifting equipment.
Mangar Bathing Cushion is renowned for comfort, practicality, and being one of the only bath lifts that allows user to lie right down at the bottom of the tub. This inflatable bath tub Lift is ideal if one has difficulty getting in and out of the bath but is also widely used for its comfort.
Mangar Handy Pillow Lift is portable, inflating and designed to assist people who need help to rise from lying to sitting and those who need to remain upright in bed. With no fixtures or fittings and extremely lightweight, the Handy Pillowlift backrest pillow can be used on any size bed and can be rolled up neatly making it ideal for people who like to travel.
Mangar Sit-U-Up Pillow Lift is designed as a simple, uncomplicated way to use a pillow to raise and lower a person in bed. The stable and compact design sits on top of any mattress and allows the user to be raised up on their back or on their side.
Mangar Leglifter provides valuable assistance with lifting legs into bed. It features an easy and convenient push-button control on a slim line design lift that folds flat against the bedside when not in operation. Adjustable to suit all standard bed heights, the Multi-Fit Leg Lifter can be used on either the left or right side of the bed.
Mangar Surfer Bather Bathlift is powered elevating bath lift for children, which minimises moving & handling risks to therapists, parents and caregivers alike. The Surfer Bather will make bathtime fun again for those parents and caregivers who struggle to lift the child into and out of the bath. Mangar Handy Bather will hold the child securely in the seat both during the transfer into and out of the bath and during the bathing process itself.
How to Care For The Mangar AirFlo 12 Compressor
Cleaning the AirFlo 12
The AirFlo 12 is to be periodically cleaned as follows:
- Unplug the compressor and clean the external surfaces using a non-abrasive damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a towel thoroughly before reconnecting to the charger
- Do not allow moisture to enter any part of the compressor
- Do not use solvent based cleaners
Storage Instructions for the AirFlo 12 Compressor
When not in use, store in a dry place together with these instructions. To maintain the batteries, when being stored for long periods, put the Airflo 12 on charge for 16 hours every 3 months.
NOTE: Ensure that the batteries are fully charged before storing the Airflo 12 for long periods.
Specifications of AirFlo 12 Air Compressor
3.7Kg (8 lbs)
0.25 bar (3.75 psi)
1 x 12v - 2200mAh Ni-MH battery pack
Greater than 500 charging cycles (2 - 5 years depending on usage)
AC 100v - 240v, 50-60Hz, 0.5A Max
DC 15v, 0.35A