Graham Field Lumex Versa-Helper Trapeze Features
- Helps safely change position in bed and transfer patient from bed to other equipment with minimal assistance
- Rubber bumper guards protect walls
- Handbar location fully adjustable
- Height adjustable from 43" to 52"
- VersaGuard-coated clamps and handbar
- To be used with metal frame headboards
- Available in gray and chrome-plated
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
What to buy with Trapeze Bars
How to use the Graham-Field Trapeze?
Intended Use of Versa-Helper Trapeze
The Trapeze is intended to be used only as an assistive device - that is, to enable patients to more easily and safely reposition themselves. It is not intended to bear entire body weight.
How to Assemble Trapeze-Bed Headboard?
- Slide upper clamp onto bottom of trapeze post so that it is oriented as shown at right.
- Slide lower clamp onto bottom of trapeze post so that it is oriented as shown at right.
- Assemble both clamps onto bed headboard as shown; use the thumbscrews on both sides of the clamps to tighten them. Ensure clamps are secure on headboard.
- Adjust trapeze to desired height, ensuring that it passes completely through both center clamps. Use the wing nuts on clamp center tubes to tighten clamps. Ensure trapeze post is secure in clamps.
Lumex Trapeze Operation
- Before use, ensure trapeze is correctly and securely assembled, and all clamps and fasteners are tight.
- The GrahamField Trapeze is intended to be used only as an assistive device - that is, to enable patients to more easily and safely reposition themselves.
- When using trapeze assembled to bed headboard, ensure bed casters are locked during trapeze use, to prevent unintended bed movement.
How to clean the Trapeze?
Use a soft cloth, dampened with water and a mild NON-ABRASIVE detergent (household cleaner, soapy water, or hospital-grade disinfectant), to clean the trapeze.
For more information on use, please view GrahamField Lumex Versa-Helper Trapeze User Manual
Warranty of Graham Field Versa-Helper
It warrants the Lumex 2800A/2800GA Trapeze for a period of 3 years for defects in workmanship and materials. Defective items will be repaired or replaced at no charge.