Go Comfort Shock Absorbing All Day Insoles Features
- Doctor Recommended - Superfeet Shape Relieves pressure on feet, knees & back
- Durable Materials Made to Last - Quality-built for long-lasting support
- Non-Slip Stays Put - Won’t slip, slide or tear
- Built-in Odor Control - Keeps feet and footwear fresh
- Shock Absorbing Heel Cushion - Disperses impact from the ground
- Protex Durable Comfort Foam - Safeguards against stress and strain
- Risk Free Guarantee - Go Comfort Insoles are backed by a Risk Free Guarantee
Why choose Go Comfort Shoe Insoles?
- Easy to size - GO Comfort insole comes with maximum comfort and one-size-fits-all
- Built with podiatric expertise - GO Comfort insoles are designed with legendary Superfeet shape - the premium orthotic solution recommended by healthcare professionals for more than 40 years.
- Designed for the patients - Made for the patients’ everyday lives, whether they’re standing all day, working on their feet, or hitting the gym. GO Comfort insoles are crafted with essential elements for simple, effective pain relief. Thoughtfully-designed features to get the patients closer to pain-free feet and ache-free days.
What to buy with Go Comfort Insoles
How to trim Shock Absorbing All Day Shoe Inserts?
1. Remove old insole
2. Trace old insole on Go Comfort Insole
3. Trim with care
4. Insert the insole in shoes
How to clean GO Comfort Shock Absorbing Orthotic Shoe Insoles?
- Remove insoles from your shoes
- Hand wash with mild soap and water
- Air dry before putting them back in your shoes
- Do not machine wash or dry
Compare Your Go Comfort Insoles
Go Comfort Shock Absorbing Inserts FAQ's
Can I transfer GO Comfort Insoles between different shoes?
Yes, but it depends. Be sure there is enough space in your shoes for both your feet and the insoles.
Do GO Comfort Insoles help with plantar fasciitis?
Heel pain from conditions like plantar fasciitis can be really painful. Put GO Comfort insoles in your shoes to help relieve stress and strain on your feet and provide protection in areas you need it most.
Will Go Comfort Inserts work for flat feet?
Yes, GO Comfort insoles are designed to accommodate a wide range of foot types and arch heights. The doctor-recommended Superfeet shape delivers proven support to keep your feet, and you, feeling your best.
When to replace GO Comfort All Day Shoe Insoles?
GO Comfort insoles are made with high-quality, durable materials designed to last. Replace at the first signs of wear.
Go Comfort All Day Orthotic Shoe Inserts Guarantee
Go Comfort Insoles are backed by a Risk Free Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Go Comfort Insoles, return them to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.