Features of Drive Medical Full Electric Low Bed
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg).
- The motor is UL Approved; the Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Half rails and full rails are available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure the accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- The high-performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry-standard
- The headboard is taller than the footboard to blend with home decor
- The quiet, convenient, fully electric operation provides smooth position change with easy-to-use
- Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top-mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override sleep surface adjustments
- Easy to transport and set up, the Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
Drive Electric Bed User Guides
What to buy with Hospital Beds
How to clean and Maintain Drive Full Electric Bed?
The following maintenance and cleaning procedures are conducted between users
- Check all controls to make sure all functions work properly
- Foot control
- Head control
- Check all cables for damaged or frayed wires.
- Check to make sure all plugs are fully inserted or attached.
- Bed Frame & Sleeping Surface
- Visually check all welds.
- Head section
- Foot section
- Main Frame
- Check joints between sleeping surface sections for loose fasteners.
- If possible, remove the patient/resident before cleaning the bed.
- Before cleaning, unplug the power supply cord.
- Ensure all electrical parts (motors, control boxes, wires, and pendant) are not broken.
- Ensure that NO liquids enter electrical components.
- The metal parts of the bed are covered with a powder coating. Clean all coated parts with mild detergent and warm water.
- Raise the head and foot sections of the bed to remove dust from the frame.
- Remove the mattress and clean the mattress deck.
- Remove all gross/solid contaminants, then wash and sanitize all components. DO NOT submerge the bed frame or electrical components.
- Solvents, alcohol, bleach, caustic agents, high acid or alkaline solutions, or petroleum-based products should not be used on the bed.
- Use standard water pressure. DO NOT power wash or steam clean any parts.
- Rinse completely with water (Maximum temperature 110o F or 43o C). Do not rinse with cold water.
- Ensure all parts are dry before using or storing.
- Lubrication & Mechanical
- Lightly grease all actuator screw threads with white lithium grease
- Lubricate all caster roller and swivel bearings with light machine oil
- Check all bolts and tighten them as needed
Drive Medical Full Electric Hospital Bed Specifications
|Carton Shipping Weight
|Roll at Low Height
||11.81” (300mm) to 19.83” (504mm) deck height
|Roll at any Height
||14.81" (376mm) to 22.83” (580mm) deck height
||36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L
||Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 year on frame, motor, pendant, 1 year on all other parts and components. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge
Drive Electric Bed Warranty
Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, motor, and pendant, and 1 year on all other parts and components. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge