Features of EZ Side Rails for Bed
The Most Versatile Bed Rail in the World :
- The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the most versatile bed rail in the world thanks to its ability to extend in length.
- By pressing the spring-loaded pin, easily extend the rail from its base setting at 26″ to 34″ or 42″ in length to prevent nighttime falls.
- Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Railing Swings Down 180 Degrees :
- Release the two round knobs from their locked position in order to pivot the railing downward to the side of the bed to easily change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one in bed.
- To fully pivot the bed rail, ensure that there is at least 14″ of clearance between the floor and the bottom of your mattress.
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types :
- The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 12″ to 16″ thick.
- This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
- Slip the base tubes between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
What to buy with Stander EZ Adjustable Guard Safety Railing
How to use Stander EZ Adjustable Side Rail?
- Remove all components from the box and verify all parts. included.
- Use the Allen head wrench to attach the connection tube to the base tubes using the short bolts and washers.
Note: nuts are welded inside the connection tube.
- Determine which side of the bed to install the Bed Rail. Slide the assembled base structure from Figure 2, between the mattress and box spring of the bed.
- Note: the bed rail can be installed in two different directions. The extension side of the bed rail must be closest to the foot of the bed.
- Secure the handle assembly to the base structure with long bolts, washers, and nuts.
- Important: Secure the safety strap to the bed frame, as shown in figure 6. Unbuckle the strap and loop the strap around the bed frame and re-buckle. Tighten strap to secure handle assembly against the side of the mattress. Do not install product without securing the safety strap to the bed frame. If you have any questions call stander at (800) 506-9901 or (435) 755-0453.
- To extend bed rail, depress button on top of bed rail and pull extension side of bed rail outward. To lower bed rail, pull and rotate Knobs 90 degrees until Index Pin engages the Short Slot.
EZ Bed Rails for Adjustable Beds Manuals
Stander EZ Adjustable Bed Rail FAQ
What types of beds can be used with the EZ Adjust Bed Rail?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used with most traditional beds with box springs, platforms, or slats. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds or extra soft mattresses.
Is assembly required?
Yes, assembly is required before using the EZ Adjust Bed Rail. For more detailed instructions on assembling the EZ Adjust Bed Rail, download our assembly instructions below.
Can the EZ Adjust Bed Rail be used on adjustable beds?
No, for safety reasons, we do not recommend using the EZ Adjust Bed Rail on adjustable beds.
On what size of beds can I use the EZ Adjust Bed Rail?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used on any bed size from Twin to California King.
Stander EZ Adjustable Senior Bed Rail Specifications
|Width of Rail
||Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
|Fits mattress thickness
||12" - 18"
|Height of Rail
||23” high from the base of mattress
|Gap Between Rails
Stander EZ Bed Rail for Adjustable Bed Warranty
1 Year warranty
Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail Reviews