Days Forearm Crutches Features
Adjustable Forearm Crutches
Forearm Crutches are shorter than standard crutches and distribute the user’s weight in the arms instead of being positioned under the armpit. The height-adjustable design features a pivoting arm cuff that ﬁts around the forearm for support and stability. It is ideal for users with sports injuries, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, coordination difﬁculty, or uneven leg balance. Available in two sizes.
Forearm crutches help reduce the discomfort from daily use by disturbing the user's weight on the arms. Daily user comfort is increased with contoured hand grips that reduce pressure on the hands and arms during use. In addition to the handgrips, the crutches include rubber tips to improve traction and prevent slipping during indoor and outdoor use.
Forearm Crutches Benefits
- Anodized aluminum shaft with cushioned vinyl hand grips
- Durable pivoting arm cuffs with a maximum diameter of 3½”
- Rubber crutch tips provide a grip that prevents slipping
Frequently Bought Together
Forearm or elbow crutches consist of a cuff supporting the forearm and a grip on the wrist. The user must insert his hand into the cuff and hold the grip. These cuffs come in a variety of shapes to hold the hand securely. These crutches are suitable for long-term use and are safer than axillary ones.
- Easier to use on uneven terrain and stairs
- Encourage proper posture
- Typically more comfortable during use
- It can be more difficult to master
- Require more upper body strength