Features of Thermophore Maxheat Heating Pad
- Moist heat therapy without having to add water
- Thermophore heating pad is great for deep tissue therapy
- Latex free
- Plugs into any AC outlet
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F
- Four-stage hot therapy switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
- Hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch
- Thermophore max heat heating pad is designed to relieve arthritis pain, fibromyalgia, atrophied muscles, and other similar conditions
What to buy with Battle Creek Moist Heat Pack
How does a Thermophore Heating Pad work?
- Heat therapy is a natural method that can alleviate pain better than many of the more complex, invasive strategies.
- Heat therapy enhances your body's healing power by stimulating circulation to remove toxins and increase the supply of rich, oxygenated nutrients available to damaged tissues.
- Comforting heat works to soothe painful joints, reduce inflammation, relax knotted muscles, and calm pain receptors.
- Utilizing Deep-Heat therapy at the first sign of a problem can often help avoid the development of a chronic pain cycle.
When to use Battle Creek Moist Heating Pad?
Battle Creek Thermophore Heating Pack For Arthritis helps in getting relief from:
- Arthritis or Rheumatism
- Chronic back or neck pain
- Muscle spasms
- Sports injuries (after the acute phase)
- Strained muscles or ligaments
What is Thermophore Deep-Heat Therapy?
Soothing, comforting intense moist heat therapy for pain. The thermophore heating pad is designed to deliver the kind of intense, moist heat that can penetrate deeply to bring relief from pain, muscle cramps, and stiffness for hours.
FAQs About Battle Creek Heating Pad
1. Can I use a battle creek moist heating pad over my clothing?
It is recommended to use the Thermophore heating pad directly on the skin, if possible, so that the moist heat can penetrate most effectively and deeply into the tissue. Using it over pajamas or a shirt will also work if that is more convenient for you.
2. How hot does a Thermophore get?
Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most. Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F. Turns off automatically after 25 minutes.
3. Is it okay to use a heating pad after surgery?
An ice pack for the first 48 to 72 hours can help with pain and swelling. After that, you may use a heating pad as needed. Some people may experience muscle spasms. The best treatment for this is applying heat, ibuprofen, and gentle stretching.
4. Is heat good for swelling?
Warm compresses increase blood and lymphatic flow, which can help break down the bruise and decrease the swelling from the fluid accumulated within your soft tissues.
2 Years Warranty
Thermophore Hot Packs Reviews