Features of Thermophore Heating Pad
- This therapy without having to add water
- Thermophore heating pad is great for deep tissue therapy
- Latex free
- Plugs into any AC outlet
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F
- Four-stage hot therapy switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
- Hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch
- Thermophore max heating pad is designed to relieve arthritis pain, fibromyalgia, atrophied muscles, and other similar conditions
How does Thermophore Heating Pad work?
- This therapy is a natural method that can alleviate pain better than many of the more complex, invasive strategies.
- This therapy enhances your body's healing power by stimulating circulation to remove toxins and increase the supply of rich, oxygenated nutrients available to damaged tissues.
- Comforting heat works to soothe painful joints, reduce inflammation, relax knotted muscles, and calm pain receptors.
- Utilizing Deep-Heat therapy at the first sign of a problem can often help avoid the development of a chronic pain cycle.
When to use this heating pad?
Battle Creek Thermophore Heating Pack For Arthritis helps in getting relief from:
- Arthritis or Rheumatism
- Chronic back or neck pain
- Muscle spasms
- Sports injuries (after the acute phase)
- Strained muscles or ligaments
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Battle Creek Thermophore Moist heat Pack?
- Preparing the heat pack: Before use, ensure that the heat pack is clean and free from any obstructions or damage. Make sure the electrical cord is in good condition and properly connected to the heat pack.
- Moistening the sponge: Moisten the sponge located inside the heat pack. You can either dampen it with water or apply a small amount of water directly onto the sponge. This step is important to activate the moist heat feature of the pack.
- Positioning the heat pack: Place the heat pack on the area of the body that requires treatment. It can be used on the back, shoulders, neck, legs, or any other muscle group that requires pain relief or relaxation.
- Adjusting the heat settings: The heat pack offers three heat intensity levels. Use the switch or control mechanism provided to adjust the heat to your desired comfort level. Start with the lowest setting and gradually increase if needed.
- Activating the heat: Plug in the electrical cord of the heat pack and turn it on. The heating pad will begin to warm up and provide the selected level of heat. You may feel the heat spreading through the pad.
- Allowing heat therapy: Keep the heat pack in place for the recommended duration of use. It is generally recommended to use the pack for about 20 minutes at a time. Allow the heat to penetrate and provide relief to the targeted area.
- Safely turning off the heat: After the desired treatment time has elapsed, unplug the electrical cord to turn off the heat. The heat pack will gradually cool down. Allow it to cool before storing or applying it to another area.
- Cleaning and maintenance: After use, let the heat pack cool completely before cleaning. Use a damp cloth with mild soap to clean the surface of the pad. Avoid submerging the electrical components in water.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use a battle creek moist heating pad over my clothing?
It is recommended to use the Thermophore heating pad directly on the skin, if possible so that the moist heat can penetrate most effectively and deeply into the tissue. Using it over pajamas or a shirt will also work if that is more convenient for you.
2. How hot does a Thermophore get?
Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most. Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F. Turns off automatically after 25 minutes.
3. Is it okay to use a heating pad after surgery?
An ice pack for the first 48 to 72 hours can help with pain and swelling. After that, you may use a heating pad as needed. Some people may experience muscle spasms. The best treatment for this is applying heat, ibuprofen, and gentle stretching.
4. Is heat good for swelling?
Warm compresses increase blood and lymphatic flow, which can help break down the bruise and decrease the swelling from the fluid accumulated within your soft tissues.
Battle Creek Thermophore Moist Heating Pad Warranty
2 Years Warranty
Battle Creek Thermophore Reviews