Features of Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Spray
- Fast-acting, dye-free, and optimized formula
- Pain happens when your receptors send a signal from your spine to your brain. Cold sensations, like menthol, stimulate receptors to block pain signals to relieve pain
- Exclusively available for healthcare professionals
- Safe to use as it has no side effects
- It is clinically optimized to provide patients with a longer-lasting experience and easier application due to its smoother consistency than the traditional Biofreeze formula
- It contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade menthol for a cooling sensation and Arnica Extract and Aloe to prevent dry skin
- It does not contain NSAIDs, salicylates, parabens, propylene glycol, or addictive substances. It is suitable for use in most body areas, including the feet, legs, hips, back, shoulders, hands, and neck
- Arthritis-friendly continuous flow that even works upside down
How does it work?
- This gel contains Menthol ingredient that works as a natural pain reliever that helps reduce topical pain
- Pain happens when your receptors send a signal from your spine to your brain
- Cold sensations, like menthol, stimulate receptors to block those signals to relieve pain
- Menthol has a fast-acting property that gives instant and powerful pain relief
When to use this spray?
It is indicated for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains related to:
- Back, shoulder, neck, and knee pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Arthritis pain
- Bruises and contusions
- Cramps and muscle spasms
- Soreness from exercise and physical activity
Biofreeze Spray Safety DataSheet
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Biofreeze Professional Pain Reliever?
- Shake the can well before use.
- Hold the can 4-6 inches away from the affected area.
- Spray the product directly onto the skin, covering the entire area of pain or discomfort.
- Rub the spray into the skin for 15-20 seconds, until it is fully absorbed.
- Repeat up to 4 times per day as needed, but do not use on broken skin or open wounds.
How to store?
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Precautions and Warnings:
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Sensitive skin.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays, or liniments; Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Do not bandage. Wash hands after use with cool water. Do not use a heating pad or device Store in a cool, dry place.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than seven days, or dear up and recur.
- Keep out of reach of children: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of pain can Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray help relieve?
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray can help alleviate discomfort caused by sore muscles, arthritis, and other types of pain.
Can I use Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
It is recommended that pregnant or breastfeeding women consult with a healthcare professional before using Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray.
How often can I use Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray?
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Spray can be used up to 4 times per day, as needed. However, it is important not to exceed the recommended dosage.
Does Biofreeze work for arthritis pain?
It contains menthol that produces a cold sensation that may temporarily override your ability to feel your arthritis pain.