Benefits of Cramer Dorsal Night Splint
- Designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep to help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis and other ankle injuries
- The unique small anterior dorsal clamshell design prevents contracture, supports the arch, and allows for proper healing
- Constructed with soft, thick padding for comfort while wearing and features a lightweight, open construction for breathability
- Easily adjustable with triple-stitched, stretch-resistant straps that allow the splint to fit both narrow and wide feet
- Able to be used for any condition where ankle stabilization is needed to keep it in a neutral position for aiding the healing process i.e. severe sprains, strokes, foot drop, etc.
- With the innovative anti-slip pad, the user can even wear it around the house to handle simple chores or just relax and watch TV
- Comfortably and effectively relieves the painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis
- Less bulky and more comfortable than a traditional posterior night splint
- Low profile, minimal weight, and bulk, minimal heat retention during sleep for maximum comfort
- Small and Large sizes available
- Fits to both right or left foot
- Its low-profile design and soft padding provide bedroom-slipper comfort
- Able to be comfortably worn while sleeping with less heat retention than normal ankle splints while still providing the stability needed
How to Wear DNS Cramer Dorsal Night Splint?
- Simply slide the foot into the splint so that the inside flap always rests on the arch
- Bring the flaps together to a comfortable position and fasten firmly with the Velcro strap
- Once the Dorsal Strap has been properly adjusted, do not remove
- Slip foot in and out as you would a slipper
- Secure the two remaining straps comfortably around the lower leg
- The straps should be snug but not tight enough to cause any discomfort or numbness in the lower leg
Why Dorsal Night Splint is Used?
Comfortable and Breathable Design
The Dorsal Night Splint keeps the foot comfortable and cool while being worn, unlike most splints. The splint features a low profile design with pads to provide the cushions on needed pressure points. This allows for minimal heat retention while you’re sleeping for maximum comfort
Effective for Different kinds of Ankle Injuries
The primary use of the Dorsal Night Splint is to help those suffering from plantar fasciitis by reducing the irritation that the plantar fascia experiences. It also provides a high amount of stability and is ideal for other injuries like severe ankle sprains, Achilles tendonitis, foot drop, stroke patients, and sore heels or heel pain.
It is designed to provide the user with exceptional support and minimal hindrance. The inside is lined with padded fabric to provide cushion and comfort while walking around or sleeping with it on. The outer shell of the splint is made with molded plastic that provides sturdy support that isn’t heavy or irritating. Three hook & loop straps secure the splint in place with the clamshell preventing unwanted movement.
What to Buy with Cramer Dorsal Splint